News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

London's Newest Routemasters

Started by dannyman, February 29, 2012, 07:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyman

Those of us who have run a few simulated buses on the left side of the street will be familiar with the "Routemaster" name, and boy are these pretty:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/2012/feb/23/routemaster-london-bus-new

The Hood

I have yet to see one, but there's been quite a lot in the press about them. I considered making one when I first did the buses (they were on the drawing board back then), but they still hadn't chosen a final design so I left it. I might have to rectify that soon. I've got a feeling this year might see a number of London themed additions, especially with the olympics coming up...

jamespetts

Quote from: The Hood on March 03, 2012, 10:11:31 AM
I have yet to see one, but there's been quite a lot in the press about them. I considered making one when I first did the buses (they were on the drawing board back then), but they still hadn't chosen a final design so I left it. I might have to rectify that soon. I've got a feeling this year might see a number of London themed additions, especially with the olympics coming up...

I rather like that idea...
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

AP

In fact, since London hosted the olympics in 1908, 1948, and now 2012, there could be an evolving series of olympic themed attractions.