News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Screenshots of PAK128.german

Started by michelstadt, March 23, 2012, 08:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumuckl999

The two towers are curs, at the right a new citybuilding at the left a new factory:

pumuckl999

Last buildings this year:

pumuckl999

A castle and a power plant:

pumuckl999

A new curiosity and two old little steamships:

pumuckl999

Some news on street, air, ground :):

pumuckl999

and 5 more for roads:

pumuckl999

Two more old little trucks for different freights:

pumuckl999

Some more buses:

ampersand

Buses look promising. Can you please post their specs?

pumuckl999

At first: I´ve rescaled all my trucks and buses. Buses size is reduced a little, size of the trucks is bigger now. Problem to get a right scale: Some of the existing vehicles seem not use a diagonal multiplier. So I can only adapt a scale from four views, not from eight.

Ikarus is a hungarian producer of buses but in eastern germany you could found some of their models up to ...at least?...1989.

So far as I know, meanwhile NNW has changed the cost of buses and trucks - in this posting you can see the cost/ RunningCost-parameter from my test-dat-files.

1)
name=DMG_II_P-1
intro_year=1905
intro_month=5
retire_year=1930
retire_month=12
cost=351800
RunningCost=101
waytype=road
speed=18
power=23
weight=5.9
freight=Passagiere
payload=17

2)
name=IFA_H3B
intro_year=1952
intro_month=1
retire_year=1972
retire_month=12
cost=1452000
RunningCost=192
waytype=road
freight=Passagiere
payload=30
engine_type=diesel
speed=60
weight=4
power=59

3)
name=Ikarus_620
intro_year=1958
intro_month=1
retire_year=1989
retire_month=12
cost=4194400
RunningCost=448
waytype=road
freight=Passagiere
payload=70
engine_type=diesel
speed=78
weight=8.2
power=107

4)
name=Ikarus_630
intro_year=1959
intro_month=1
retire_year=1989
retire_month=12
cost=2097200
RunningCost=224
waytype=road
freight=Passagiere
payload=35
engine_type=diesel
speed=78
weight=8.2
power=107
smoke=Diesel

5)
name=Ikarus_55
intro_year=1955
intro_month=1
retire_year=1989
retire_month=12
cost=3340800
RunningCost=296
waytype=road
freight=Passagiere
payload=44
engine_type=diesel
speed=98
weight=9.5
power=107

ampersand

The 3 Ikarus will fill the gap = at the moment there's nothing alternative in the garage when playing with timeline on.

pumuckl999

Yes, but I think for the version 1.0 we should create at least one vehicle for every time after 1920. Create more variety should be main job after version 1.0 :).

For example makie from the german forum also want a playable pakset from year 1800. So we have not only to create more variety, we have also to create objects for earlier times. Like the bavarian C I:

ampersand

In my opinion based on few games in the XX century, those buses above and boats are the only present gaps among the vehicles available for this period. For there is already a wide choice of planes, trucks, rail cars, rail engines after 1918.

pumuckl999

ATM, after a crash with my bicycle in snow and ice, i create no new objects.

But some old stuff i can handle with only one arm and hand: You can see three buildings from our pakset in Unity. But the scenery is more impressive with the sound from wolves, monsters and nightbirds and if the candle on the birthday cake flares :).

And same scene ingame:

pumuckl999

New old print shop and a ship for 51 passengers.

pumuckl999

Some new factories:
old little shop for machines and appliance and a cabinet maker´s

papermill finished, some details missed on an earlier concrete-factory

Matthew

There are some really lovely buildings in this thread, @pumuckl999. One of your early posts suggests that you are using 3D software to make them. Would you be interested in sharing the original files, so that they could be modified in Blender for use with pak128.Britain-Ex (under the Artistic Licence 1.0)? It's your work, so obviously it's your free decision.
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

Ranran(retired)

These are pretty awesome!
I forgot that this is Simutrans... (´・ω・`)
ひめしという日本人が開発者達の助言を無視して自分好みの機能をextendedに"強引に"実装し、
コードをぐちゃぐちゃにしてメンテナンスを困難にし(とりわけ道路と建物関連)、
挙句にバグを大量に埋め込み、それを知らんぷりして放置し(隠居するなどと言って)別のところに逃げ隠れて自分のフォーク(OTRP)は開発を続けている
その事実と彼の無責任さに日本人プレイヤーは目を向けるべき。らんらんはそれでやる気をなくした(´・ω・`)
他人の振り見て我が振り直せ。ひめしのようにならないために、らんらんが生み出したバグや問題は自分で修正しなくちゃね(´・ω・`)

pumuckl999

The original for comparing:
https://www.hc-museum.de/sites/default/files/assets/images/67/bb/burglengenfeld_1952_0.jpg
http://www.zkg.de/imgs/101527509_4e77c4aa20.jpg

Thank you, nice idea to publish the 3d-models.

I use 3dsMax, version 2010. 3dsMax can open its own files five versions before - means, you can open my files with 3dsMax 2015, not with newer versions.
Extension of the Max-Files is .max, not .3ds. So I have to export the files that should integrated in other paksets... if you use no 3dsMax.
It´s not a joke: My development-folders for simutrans contains meanwhile 156Gb. Maybe not a good idea, to upload all files somewhere.
But 80-90% of those files are the textures with all layers. Because I use instead of Photoshop a 20years old Picturepublisher and no newer version of this Photoeditor exist, it´s imo not necessary to publish these texture-files with layers. Nobody could open it in PS. On the other hand ...sorting files need time.

I think, i will realize three more factories -> maybe at weekend or beginning of the next week we can start some tests. I can publish at first a simple citybuilding without trees and snow (for trees i use trees from 3dsMax with high polycount and for snow particle-systems and later a "popcorn"-effect, resuls also in a high poly-count) in different file-formats and somebody can try to open that files with blender.

Hm, with my english knowledge it´s harder to write such text as remodelling "Avatar" :P.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Quote from: pumuckl999 on May 29, 2018, 02:25:38 PMMaybe not a good idea, to upload all files somewhere.

If you wish to do this, though, I can provide you with space on the server for that purpose.

Matthew

Quote from: pumuckl999 on May 29, 2018, 02:25:38 PM
Thank you, nice idea to publish the 3d-models.

I use 3dsMax, version 2010. 3dsMax can open its own files five versions before - means, you can open my files with 3dsMax 2015, not with newer versions.
Extension of the Max-Files is .max, not .3ds. So I have to export the files that should integrated in other paksets... if you use no 3dsMax.

[EN]Thank you for showing interest in this idea.  :)

Pak.128-Britain-Ex uses Blender as standard, and Blender cannot read .max files. But it should be possible to export from 3dsMax 2010 in COLLADA (.dae) format. To export .dae, you need a plugin:
1. Open the OpenCollada Git page in your browser.
2. Look for the words "Very old stuff"  8)
3. Download "OpenCOLLADA for 3ds Max" and install.

[DE]Danke, dass Sie an dieser Problem sich interessiert.

Pak.128-Britain-Ex nutzt Blender als die Norm, und Blender kann .max Datei nicht lesen. Aber 3dsMax 2010 vielleicht hat die Fähigkeit in der COLLADA (.dae) Format zu exportieren. Um .dae zu exportieren, braucht man einen Plugin:
1. Öffnet man die OpenCOLLADA Git Seite in einem Browser.
2. Sucht man nach den Wörten "Very old stuff"  :P
3.  Lädt man "OpenCOLLADA for 3ds Max" herunter und installiert man den Plug-in.

QuoteIt´s not a joke: My development-folders for simutrans contains meanwhile 156Gb. Maybe not a good idea, to upload all files somewhere.

I think, i will realize three more factories -> maybe at weekend or beginning of the next week we can start some tests. I can publish at first a simple citybuilding without trees and snow (for trees i use trees from 3dsMax with high polycount and for snow particle-systems and later a "popcorn"-effect, resuls also in a high poly-count) in different file-formats and somebody can try to open that files with blender.

[EN]The large file size is a very good point! Yes, we should test one simple file (without snow) before you spend a lot of time uploading or editing. Could you upload only the .dae file for that beautiful print shop, please? Then I can try to import it into Blender.

[DE]Die Dateigröße wirklich ist einen Schwerpunkt! Ja, wir sollen eine einfache Datei (ohne Schnee) prüfen, bevor Sie viel Zeit vergeuden. Können Sie bitte hochladen nur die .dae Datei für das schöne Druckerei? Ich kann also in Blender zu importieren versuchen.

QuoteBut 80-90% of those files are the textures with all layers. Because I use instead of Photoshop a 20years old Picturepublisher and no newer version of this Photoeditor exist, it´s imo not necessary to publish these texture-files with layers. Nobody could open it in PS. On the other hand ...sorting files need time.

[EN]I think that's a good idea.

[DE]Ich denke, dass ein gute Idee ist.

Hm, with my english knowledge it´s harder to write such text as remodelling "Avatar" :P.

[EN]I understand! I have tried to reply in my very bad German....

[DE]Ich verstehe Ihr Sinn! Ich habe auf mein viel schlecht Deutsch zu antworten versucht.....
(Signature being tested) If you enjoy playing Simutrans, then you might also enjoy watching Japan Railway Journal
Available in English and simplified Chinese
如果您喜欢玩Simutrans的话,那么说不定就想看《日本铁路之旅》(英语也有简体中文字幕)。

pumuckl999

I have created four new factories, so it takes a longer time:
chemical plant
car producer
car dealer
pharmaceutical plant.

No need to write in german: I can read better than writing :)...  maybe I try too often to translate my mind instead rebuild simple phrases with the same content before.

Thank you Isaac, but in every case i have to review each of my own objects: I have used some (? So far as i remember, only a horse, a cow and three cars) 3d-models from archive3d.net to get more details for the buildings. It´s allowed to distribute the renderings, if the objects from archive3d are not the main "actor" in your scenery. But I have to read if it is allowed also to distribute the meshes before I can upload unchecked files. Maybe I have to delete those parts of files.
And than I have to create for the future a horse, a cow...I think meanwhile I have enough own cars :).

Tomorrow I will install open collada plugin, than we can start testing. But if that doesn´t work I will share the .png-files at least.

Originals from the buildings above:
https://www.solvay.de/de/binaries/Bad-Hoenningen-Werk-1902-232109.jpg?size=large
http://motorbloeckchen.com/wp-content/uploads/1912-DMG-Werkstatt-Kreuznacher-Str.-18-Kriegstra%C3%9Fe.jpg
http://www.rheinlaenderwartburgfreunde.de/sites/default/files/Haupttor1980.png
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/IPH_Bruecke_Turm_Westen_DSC_7782.jpg

pumuckl999

Nobody has tested to import the printshop into Blender. So we have time for something else: The concrete-factory above was in reality a cement plant (makie from the german forum has indicated this). So I have created a new concrete-factory:

without colours ;): https://www.tagblatt.de/Nachrichten/Bilder/Eigentlich-wollte-die-Firma-Kemmler-2008-das-100-Jahr-291679.jpg

pumuckl999

Two new expansion buildings for habours and two cars for different frights:

pumuckl999

New ship for passengers or post (year of construction 1917):

An_dz

Quote from: pumuckl999 on June 13, 2018, 11:30:57 PM
Two new expansion buildings for habours and two cars for different frights
Honestly I think that building is too blue, I would desaturate it a little.

pumuckl999

Thanks, I have reduced the saturation a little in the dark blue area:

The orininal has still a bright blue :): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/17/Rostock_Warnemuende_Lotsenstation_2011-05-17.jpg

An_dz

Not that bright, just full blue.

And in that case you should have shifted the hue by -20. See, it's even closer to the real building colour:

pumuckl999

Yes, looks much better.

After a few weeks with a stressful and nasty job, I have now time for creating new objects... I hope:

It´s the last working mill in my hometown. In ST it will produce flour and animal food.

pumuckl999

Paddle steamer (?) for 400 passengers....

Hm, forgotten some smooth-modifiers, but I can´t see in Simutrans :).

pumuckl999

Two new curiosities (rest home and abbey ruin) and a factory (wafer fab) on 6x5 fields:

look here for the originals of the curiosites (factory is a combination from real existing buildings, but not from one picture):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Wuppertal_Am_Diek_0005.jpg
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/Klosterruine-Heisterbach-030.jpg

pumuckl999

Early factory for iron/ steel:

pumuckl999

Two ruins as new curiosities:

pumuckl999

We need more locos to transport all the passengers: Bavarian S2/6 and saxon IIIb T.

pumuckl999

Prussian G3 and S1: A S1 already exist in Depot from TonyBzt :). I have forgotten to control that before I started modeling.