News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

SPAM

Started by IgorEliezer, April 11, 2012, 05:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IgorEliezer

The forum rules say:

Quote4.f. "do not spam"

As I made these rules, I can break them.

Take this.

The other admins can't catch me.

* IgorEliezer turns hide mode on in his profile.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Eyegor

And now I have banned Isaac for that terrible post!

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Fabio

Are you ok, Vlad'a?  I thought it was a map of a locality called Spam...

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Ahh, I tried to figure out the relevance of the map and failed...

Fabio

Well, I failed too... I thought the locality was Spam... but apparently it's not...

But VS is in topic: his was real spam ;)

isidoro

Isaac, I wonder, yours was a ban or an autoba(h)n?   ;D

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Mine was an auto-ban, in the sense that I banned myself. hehe.

On a serious note, apparently admins are exempt from moderation effects...

Also, has anyone noticed the fake Igor account I made above? Look at the "i" and it's different. Also the post-count is different. XD I cloned all his info - I was waiting for him to speak up in here, but he hasn't yet. hehe

An_dz

Wow, nice illusion Isaac, I didn't noticed it.
I thought it was the Hide mode Igor turned on. :D

sdog

Map recognized. Will go there. At some point in time. In the future. For certain. Will eat at Brno Mensa. Then eat something good. When i survive mensa. Eat also something good before. Will not eat spam.

VS

Quote from: Fabio on April 11, 2012, 09:38:58 PM
But VS is in topic: his was real spam ;)

Mwahahahaha! The plan is gong well, according to the... plan?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

isidoro

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on April 12, 2012, 03:55:29 AM
On a serious note, apparently admins are exempt from moderation effects...

Interesting!  Like in Middle Ages...  the King, the public servants, the Administration were not subject to the law...  I like it...  It's so primitive...

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on April 12, 2012, 03:55:29 AM
Also, has anyone noticed the fake Igor account I made above? Look at the "i" and it's different. Also the post-count is different. XD I cloned all his info - I was waiting for him to speak up in here, but he hasn't yet. hehe

I didn't notice!  How evil!   8) ;D

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on April 11, 2012, 09:28:20 PM
Ahh, I tried to figure out the relevance of the map and failed...
I see VS failing at bandwagon'ing...

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on April 12, 2012, 03:55:29 AMI was waiting for him to speak up in here, but he hasn't yet. hehe
Lucky you I was running out of interest yesterday. And I almost freaked out when I saw the fake profile... I thought someone had hijacked my account.

Now, Back to more SPAM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Ters

IgorEliezer, now not only guilty of spam, but also of necrophilia.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

(I don't know if he noticed the group I created just to put him in, either. hehe)

VS

This is still alive?

(So am I...)

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Not still alive. Bumped from the dead. Very dead. :)

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on July 23, 2015, 09:15:23 AM
Bumped from the dead. Very dead. :)
~~Bwwwraiiiinssss~~ :E

IgorEliezer

This screams "SIMUTRAAAAAAAANS"

An_dz

That's Cities:Skylines right?

Isaac Eiland-Hall

That is a hilarious bug. XD

prissi

... with accurate shadows ;)

Yona-TYT

I think the plane went into loss.  ;D

DrSuperGood

From a technical point of view it looks like the landing trajectory was negative (approached from behind). I am surprised there are not tests to catch this case and prevent it from occurring by forcing the aircraft to approach from the front even if it does some strange aerial acrobatics like a 180 pinpoint turn.

From a non-serious point of view maybe its a glimpse at the horrifying future of flying.

Ters

Quote from: DrSuperGood on August 19, 2016, 03:04:32 AM
From a non-serious point of view maybe its a glimpse at the horrifying future of flying.

There is nothing futuristic about this. Such bugs have already happened, although not in landings specifically.