News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

trains stations and station extensions

Started by gauthier, December 13, 2008, 01:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gauthier

If you have already played with MLM dev. you know I'm devloping stations.

Currently, MLM stations have been adapted for trains. I'm waiting for stations extension orientation patch to develop station extensions more.
Yesterday I have started making the same stations for earlier times (with metal roof, ...). Of course, it's again a Timothy's creation that made me think to this. You see his bus stations (the bus stations which are in official pak128) with early ones and modern ones ?
I want to make the same with train stations.

My modern train/MLM stations have been build with Timothy's bus stops, that's why you can make something like this (see green circle in joined picture).

I want to adapt my stations for early bus stops (see red circle in joined picture).

VS

Welllllll, I think these were made by Fabio - but I may be wrong!

Sources, everyone wants them...
http://www.simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/road_stops_r271.zip

Or did you already have them?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

DirrrtyDirk

The file was probably set up for 2 weeks - and now it's gone.

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

gauthier

No no I'm remaking what I want from screenshots. (I already did this when I took MLM pictures from Timothy's one so It doesn't matter ;) ).

gauthier

Well, first I apologise because I haven't worked a lot last weeks ... (15 years old, the age to be lazy  ;D ) but I have remade three stations (+ 2 double version of the two first ones).

You can see they're now fully compatible with Fabio's bus stops but unfortunately not fully compatible with bus terminus ... (hope its creator will correct that).

Lights and numeric screens for shedule showing will be added.

KrazyJay

Your stations looks pretty cool! I do have to say that MLM is a good way to spend time on anyway :D
Played Simutrans in:
~ The Netherlands ~ United Kingdom ~ Taiwan ~ Belgium ~

Simutrans player

gauthier

QuoteYour stations looks pretty cool! I do have to say that MLM is a good way to spend time on anyway Cheesy

;D : Glad to see a good feedback  ;)

Fabio

yep, it was me... but the main template is the modern pak128 station, i wanted to make the biggest bus stops consistent with them, ihihihihiih