News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

PakBritain 0.02 - New speedbonus.tab

Started by jamespetts, December 13, 2008, 11:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I do not know how much development has gone on with PakBritain recently (I found the original download and discussion from the forum archive here), but I thought that it might be worthwhile re-configuring its speedbonus.tab to match the speeds of the vehicles in that set. A copy is attached. Do reply to this thread with any comments/questions.

Incidentally, the beta version of PakBritain that I have is most impressive so far - I should very much like to see any further development. I might even be able to provide some assistance if I have time (I can't draw for toffee, though, so I won't be able to create any artwork).

Edit: Updated the file to re-adjust the rail speed bonuses for the mid-20th century onwards, which were set too high in the original file.

Edit 2: Updated the file to take account of the fact that the speedbonus is interpolated by the program, and also to make the bonus more generous for aircraft.

Edit 3: The speed bonus that I updated last time contained an error which would cause the program to crash on startup. A corrected version is attached.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I have now updated this file to take account of the feedback and discussion here.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

Update: I have now corrected an error in the latest version which would cause a crash on startup.