News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Last commit (26/04/2012)

Started by Milko, April 27, 2012, 08:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello James

I do not know if it wanted but in the last commit (e835b1b8d50dc9098b2b44ed6856018d63b9e63a  26/04/2012) these changes were made:

-PAKDIR   ?= $(DESTDIR)/pak128.Britain.Experimental

-DESTFILE ?= simupak128.Britain.Experimental

+PAKDIR   ?= $(DESTDIR)/pak128.Britain

+DESTFILE ?= simupak128.Britain

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Ahh, was this in the makefile?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello

Yes, changes are in the makefile. There are other changes but I can not tell whether they're correct ...

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you - well spotted. Fixed now.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Milko

I have another message:

You entered the picture ways/images/narrow-rail-crossing2.png (commit 17/12/2011)
No files ". Dat" points to the image.
I believe that "narrow-rail-crossing2.png" should replace "narrow-rail-crossing.png"
"narrow-rail-crossing.png" is pointed to by "ways / narrow-crossing.dat"

In the commit 17/12/2011 there is also a file "ways / images / tarmac_road - Copy.png" is perhaps a work in progress?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Ahh, thank you for that. I have now rationalised the narrow gauge crossings. The tarmac_road - Copy.png is the old tarmac road graphic, kept as a backup.

Milko

Hello

Perfect, thanks a lot.

I will look elsewhere (for what little I know  :) ) to see if I notice something else ....

Giuseppe

jamespetts