News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

New citylist

Started by jamespetts, December 14, 2008, 12:12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

I am not sure quite where I should put this, so forgive me if this is the wrong section. I have created quite a large citylist of fictional but British sounding names for my own use, and I thought that I'd share it with the rest of the Simutrans community. I have no objection to this being redistributed on the same terms as the rest of the Simutrans project if anyone so desires. The file is attached to this post.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

squeaky

the one I did ages ago. Still usable.

Back from a long break

The Hood

I have a rather large one of real British city names - it will be included in the sources for PakBritain when I release those (which should be fairly soon!).

VS

Offtopic... you are back! :D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Toilet Maker

:O! Wow, massive!
Upsley Downs  <--- Oxymoron? XD   Nice work

Currently learning 3ds Max 9. When I know more I'll start making models for the community!

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.