News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Pak64.HU-PL

Started by Emil Sawicki, May 03, 2012, 02:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil Sawicki

It fits pak64.german because it's original german building.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

Emil Sawicki

A new loco for Simutrans: polish diesel SU45. It's called "Fiat" because of its motors were licensed by Fiat. SU45 were produced between 1970 and 1976. Power: 1250 kW, weight: 102 T,  top speed: 120 km/h. Fiats are used mostly for passenger trains, rarely for cargo.

greenling

Hello Emil Sawicki
Those Vehicle looks very good out. Those vehicle came often over the border from Poland to germany drive.
Until in Frankfurt Oder came the Electricvehicle.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Emil Sawicki

I created a turntable.

TommPa9

How does it works? Like depot?

Combuijs

From the .dat file you can see it is a station-tile, where trains can stop.
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

greenling

Hello Emil Sawicki
The Turntable looks very good out. :thumbsup:
It do pass in the pak.german too.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

Emil Sawicki

Block ready.

Suleyman

Hi Emil!
The buildings are very nice. From 70's 80' block houses?

Emil Sawicki

greenling

Hello Emil Sawicki
Thank you for the info that the building out the 80's it.

Emil Sawicki

Here comes a revenge... Ceaușescu's Revenge! It's romanian FAUR LDE1300, in Poland officially named as SP32, also known as "parrot" (because of yellow-green painting), "vacuum cleaner" (because of engine's sound) or "Ceaușescu's Revenge"(because of high unreliability of it's engine). It's weak diesel locomotive used to lead light passenger trains.

greenling

Hello Emil Sawicki
The SP32 they you have be make looks very good out. :thumbsup:

Suleyman

Witaj Emil! NICE WORK.
I like it. I have a question: Can you use the object resizer? Becouse I don't know how does it work. I would like to resize my pak 128 Hungary creations into pak64 HU_PL just I can not use the object resizer.

Emil Sawicki

I'm afraid I can't help you 'cause I just don't know this tool.

prissi

Maybe you use a too new makeobj. Try an older one to compile your paks ...

Emil Sawicki

More vehicles from eastern Europe - this time I give you a trolleybus Škoda 8Tr. They were produced in Škoda works in cities of Plzeň and Ostrov nad Ohří in Czechoslovakia between 1955 and 1961 year.
paint: Praha
speed: 50 km/h
power: 120 kW
max load: 78 passenger
Now we've got passenger trailer for Škoda 8Tr: it's Karosa B 40.

Levi1208

Is this project still alive?

Emil Sawicki

I have to resize or repaint few of my models and then finish some old projects... but still have no motivation to start. Maybe thanks to you I will.

I can't get any help with this job. Every time I realize I'm alone I have no mood for work. @Levi1208: you can help me and motivate me. Which addon do you want me to finish first? There are a bridge, a diesel loco and a steam loco. You can also contribute - I will send you pictures of an object to finish the task.

Levi1208

Well I can't do the dat files, I have zero knowledge about that but instead I can do some nice little graphics... if I have something as a base.

Emil Sawicki

So you can finish the bridge. There's only need to draw ramps, icon and cursor. All elements are aligned already.