News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Pak64.HU-PL

Started by Emil Sawicki, May 03, 2012, 02:38:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emil Sawicki

Why not? Pak64.HU-PL would be larger and much better thanks to old, good Polish-Hungarian friendship :) Let's begin. Moderators, please create a new child board "Pak64.HU-PL" in the "Other paksets section" containing this topic and following threads: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=6208.0 , http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=7253.0 and http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=9836.0 .

Suleyman, I have a request. Could you merge all Ikarus buses in one .pak file? Just put text from all buses' .dat files in one, common .dat. Then start makeobj, select new .dat file and put name for merged file: "Ikarus", so we have just one Ikarus.pak instead of Ikarus260.pak, Ikarus280.pak...

Of course, the pakset won't be complete without the buildings, factories and attractions.

Suleyman, have you seen my M62 loco model? You can also download its surce files, so you can see, how I merged both locos' .dat and the .png files.

And thanks for language explanation. Of course, you used "witaj" properly.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

sdog

Powodzenia!
Sok szerencsét kivánok!

Fabio

Quote from: Emil Sawicki on May 03, 2012, 02:38:06 AM
Pak64.HU-PL would be larger and much better thanks to old, good Polish-Hungarian friendship :) Let's begin. Moderators, please create a new child board "Pak64.HU-PL" in the "Other paksets section" containing this topic and following threads (...)

New board created, but with a request:
Please, release at least an addon/replacement set of all the vehicles painted this far, for players to download (and at the moment put it in their Pak64 board). You could also create a full pakset including all or a selection of Regular Pak64 buildings and objects. Boards usually go with (at least partly) playable paksets...
Thanks and good luck with your project!

Emil Sawicki

Thanks, Fabio! Of course, I plan to build full pakset. I just wanted to collect all threads in one section. I will create new game world with Middle European objects.

Emil Sawicki

I'm looking for  the Új Villamos (UV1) blueprint. Where to find it?

Suleyman

Witaj Emil!

Ok I will merge all Ikarus, but i will rework these buses to more realistic. And I will make some old Ikarus.
I will make buses, in polish bus colors, and hungarian like BKV(Budapest city bus) and Pécs city bus, and simple player color, ok?
And I will make some coach buses. Ikarus 250, etc...
I have been making addons just few mounts ago, and I need your help and advice in some simutrans things.
What do you think about the future vehicles, Future Ikarus, Jelcz etc???
Should be new vehicles in Poland-Hungary game after 2020 or 2040 so???? The pak should be bigger and better.
And how to make in vehicles png in nightlights???
Do you send me some picture from poland(HU-PL) pak? skin, buildings, etc. (just how to looks like) to this e-mail adress:suleymancorba@gmail.com.
Anyway I downloaded your loco and I used this. This is szergej loco? It's perfect work.
I will create some hungarian locos than NOHAB and MÁV cargoes, but I need some sample DAT file how to make wagon(cargo) for passengers, and I need a sample DAT file for camion to RÁBA camion.

Suleyman

RÁBA

Suleyman

NOHAB

Emil Sawicki

Üdv! I can help you to draw and code, just send me your source files on emil.sawicki[at-jel]gazeta.pl . I'll correct them and send back to you. There is still some work with Ikarus 280 and 417 articulation and alignment. Night vehicles versions don't need special drawings, just use reserved colours, that lights in the night.

Only magyar loco I made is szergej. It contains reserved colours in windows and reflectors. These colours are used also in my other  vehicles. All source files are uploaded here: click, all addons are there: click.

I think we don't need future vehicles yet. There's too much work to make the pakset playable in 1945-2000 years. It doesn't means we don't need them at all.

There's a guide, how to write .dat files for vehicles, buildings etc.: http://simutrans-germany.com/wiki/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=en_dat_Files

Below you can see UV1 tram. Do you like it? It will be ready today or tomorrow.

Suleyman

Witaj!
Yes I see whats the problem with Ikarus 280 I try to repair it, and I will test it. Anyway UV tram is very nice, this tram from Budapest???
It looks like a BKV tram.
Thanks to your help. I will send some source files if I will not repair these files.
I have some idea for industries, and factories than Ikarus factory, Polski Fiat factory, food factory???? Do you kike it? (Of course before vehicles, and buildings)

Emil Sawicki

Yes, pakset needs factories, so we should create first industry chain. Buildings needed:
-oil pump;

-refinery (produces plastic from oil);

-coal mine;

-iron ore mine;

-steel mill (produces steel from coal and ore);

-car plant (produces cars from plastic and steel)

-car shop with lot.
Vehicles needed:
-Eaos (for coal and iron ore)

-Oegllhssw (for cars)

-Res (for steel)

-Zaes (for oil)

-Ucs (for plastic)

Suleyman

So! I reworked Ikarus 280 more realistik parameters, speed, KW, passengers...etc!
Please look this bus, If this good, I will start buspainting, and merge Ikarus.paks.
And...
I have a question: I have an idea, to second Industry chain. What do you think about food industry Hungary and Poland big industry format.
So Animal farm(animals)---->meat factory(meat)----->food factory(from grain and meat)---->food------------>ABC and foodshops
farm(grain)--------------------------------------------------->food factory
????

Emil Sawicki

Bus still needs some alignment work, see picture below. Just move forward the first section in N view, so bus interior isn't visible. Then realign the second section in same view.

Suleyman

Ok thanks for help, I did'nt see this problem, I reapired just others. Please send me your polish Ikarus pictures, and write under the picture, Warsawa bus, or coach bus or etc. And I send this picture, I will finished soon. MÁV passenger car.

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Emil Sawicki

@Suleyman: I already put photos here.

I like your wagon! Could you write its symbol? E.g. this is Ademnu. I need it, because all wagons in Pak64.HU-PL have to own symbol. Pak name have to be "Ademnu_PKP.pak", "other_name_MÁV.pak".

Suleyman

Ok thanks the bus pictures, I know you alredy put to forum, just I couldn't found. I have some question to you: I will paint these buses(Ikarus280) polish colors and some hungarian colors, but just Ikarus 280 435 or other types are there in polish colors?than 415 etc?
And was there in poland older Ikarus types? Than 60, 180, 556 etc?
And last question what do you think my industry idea(food chain)?

The MÁV car almost done, (I look for the symbol)and I will make some other MÁV cars for (Oil, coal, etc) 

Emil Sawicki

There were/are different types of Ikarus in Poland: 60, 66, 254, 260, 280, 412, 415, 417, 556, 620. You can use any painting from my photos to any your bus.

Ikarus 260.04:

Ikarus 415.14A:

We've to create all industry chains, as in other paksets, so there's no better or worse chain.

Suleyman

Hi everybody! Here is the Ikarus280 fleet to Poland-Hungary pakset. And 2 Local train (HÉV) from Hungary, and some old Ikarus(30, 60, 66).
Under development projects: Ikarus old(600, 556, 180) Other:Ikarus 260, 415, 435 fleet, and Ikarus V187, coach buses: Ikarus 250, E95, E134 mini bus: Ikarus211.

Emil Sawicki

What HÉV abbreviation means? I don't need the translation.

Also I like the buses and EMU. Waiting for paks.

Suleyman

Few days and I will finish all Ikarus, and send to you merged Ikarus.pak, and HÉV. After I will start Hungarian trains editing. I sized MÁV wagon to M62  this will be nice. Can you send me UV tram? And a question, I want to use your coubblestone road png to Hungarian roads if you accept it, becouse it's nice work and polish roads very similar hungarian roads. I saw all creations, vehicle, and others, it seem's  to be pak64HU-PL will be a real eastern Europe feeling pakset  ;)

Emil Sawicki

I haven't had much time recently, so the Új Villamos isn't ready yet. I promise to finish it in few days!

Feel free to use my .pngs. Also I'm, working on asphalt street with sidewalk.

Maybe you want try to create a Budapesti Széchenyi Lánchíd (Szécheny's Chain Bridge)?

Suleyman

Than bridge or curiosity? Yes the bridge's name is correct.
Anyway its a good idea, I was thinking for curiosity than Mátyás church, Hungarian parlament, and Pécs church.
But before I want finish the road vehicles, roads, bridges, after trains, planes, and after the buildings.
We have much work to finish this pakset, but it will be a really rich pakset, and realistic.
I'm working buses, and roads now( Hungarian street road, coubblestone road, Hungarian fast road)
Here are the pictures from curiosity:

Carl

I really like the HÉV train!

Btw, I've been using my own version of the MAV Bombardier Talent (5342) trains for a while now. Would you like the pngs for this project? You can see one at Érd in this picture: http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=9467.msg88752#msg88752

Suleyman

Curiosities:

Suleyman

Pécs church:

Suleyman

;D I live in Törökbálint next to Érd ;D
Nice work! Usually I ride bicycle between Törökbálint-Érd! Good modell, its very similar ;)

Suleyman

I will make some Ikarus(volán) coach buses. This buses runs between Budapest-Érd, and Törökbálint érd.
I will send to you if it interest you. Usually I play with pak64german, and buses works in this pakset.
So????

Carl

I should say that I've also made the BDVmot, though that needs more work.

I'm mostly using trains but would still like to see the buses!

Suleyman

Buses need some work, becouse there are In Hungary lot of types of Ikarus. Few days and I will finish the buses. After I will start the hungarian train ceating(locos, wagons, stations, railroads)
Anyway I downloaded your New balkan map. Its a beautyful work! I really like it!

Suleyman

Witaj Emil!
What about this? This is the Freedom bridge from Budapest.
Next bridge, will Széchényi Lánc Híd.

greenling

Suleyman
ThatPhoto from the bridge looks good out!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Suleyman

Thanks! I had much work with this bridge!

Suleyman

Witaj Emil!

I finished all Ikarus modell, I will merge and send to you in this week.
The merged pakset will include a special bus type this Ikarus 293. Just few peice made from this model to Hungary, Russia and Poland.