News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Beoing 747 - (airplanes)

Started by Milko, May 03, 2012, 09:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

With this mail I will introduce the Boeing 747. The livery that I have used is that of BOAC.
This aircraft, which belongs to the 100 version, has a particular characteristic, the upper floor has a lounge and the second class. On the second floor of the plane has three windows in the area of the lounge.
This particular feature provides comfort and aircraft catering service level at the expense of capacity.
For the 100 version I will not do the model cargo as little used because of the "fragility" of the plane.

Warning:
This is a 256px tile. This is necessary to add folders in SVN and update makeobj.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

greenling

Very Nice Milko
A 747 for pak128.britain it´s a big Choise!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

The Hood

Excellent. I will have to try it in game - a 256px behemoth will need careful airport planning :)

Milko

Hello

This time I the public the 747 version 200 passengers. The livery is British Caledonian. This air has been produced in a period similar to the version 100.
The fuselage of the version 200 is the same as the version 100. The difference is that the structure is reinforced, the engines are updated and the upper deck has not a lounge. The lounge has been replaced by passenger seats (the windows of the upper deck are no longer three and have been replaced by a row of portholes), the plane has increased its capacity.

Tile = 256px

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

The Hood

I've just tested them - they certainly are big! Are they to scale?

Milko

Hello The Hood

The scale used is 128px = 46m, the same that I used for all other aircraft.
I have not yet done, but I thought I put in "to do" for the pak 128brit airport extensions. These extensions should allow to insert something low between two rest areas so as to separate at least one tile two neighboring pads and to prevent the wings overlap.
I'd like to create areas dedicated to small aircraft and airport areas reserved for large aircraft.

Giuseppe

The Hood

Milko

Hello

Here is the freighter version of the 747-200. Cargo space: 41.5 t. The livery of the aircraft is Seaboard World Cargo.

Image here:
http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/747_200F_SeaboardWorld.PNG

Giuseppe

Milko

Hello

Two new variants.

747-400 Pax (British Airways livery). The fuselage is different from that of version 200. The upper deck is stretched to accommodate more passengers. The png is here: http://simutrans-germany.com/files/upload/747_400_BritishAirways.zip

747-400F Post (Cargolux livery).

256px tiles.

Edit:File ".dat" removed, the correct files are published below

Giuseppe

jamespetts

The Hood

Milko

Hello

Excuse me, I must correct the dat file (747_400 British and 747_400F CargoLux), the power was given incorrectly.

Giuseppe