News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Airplanes - Payload issue.

Started by Milko, May 08, 2012, 03:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

The problem that I report in this post (http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=9894.msg93619#msg93619) comes from my mistake made ​​starting from the experimental pak, mistake but was dragged down in the standard version. 'll Post as soon as the necessary corrections.

Giuseppe

The Hood

Milko, did you ever correct this?

Milko

Hello

I apologize, for now I have not made corrections due to two reasons.
1) I wanted to correct file in github, but I have some problem to use it and, if I understand it, you would not be able to import the corrections automatically as you use svn.
2) I am undecided, I do not know whether it is more correct to consider a bag of mail = 50kg (as currently configured in pak britain) or stay with the configuration of a bag of mail = 85kg.
In my view, using one bag of mail = 50kg, aircraft have very high capacities, which combined with lower usage costs (in fact, an air freight has fewer staff, no catering, no need to keep the seats, entertainment facilities etc etc.) involve a situation of high profitability of the transport of mail.

What do you say, I use 50 or 85?

Giuseppe

The Hood

I'd use 50kg as with the rest of pak128.Britain. In any case the whole set needs a major rebalance at some stage.

greenling

Milko
50kg for a bag mail it´s ok!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Milko

Hello James & The Hood

I'm providing the accommodation of the payload. As for the mail I should be well under way. But (sorry if I continue to ask) as regards other goods as I do?
In respect of carriage of mail, if I to calculate the capacity of the aircraft I divide the maximum load for the weight of a sack of mail, I do the same for other types of good?
Or I leave the capacity for other goods equal to that of the post?

Thank's
Giuseppe