News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

S-type (single decker) - Missed in pak128brit standard?

Started by Milko, April 16, 2012, 04:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello

I do not know if it wanted, but this bus (which is present in pak128brit exp) is absent in britain pak128 standards:

http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=9765.msg92188#msg92188

Giuseppe

Milko

Hello

@TheHood

If you want to add this bus to pak128britstandard .... I have attached the version correctly aligned to the message posted in pak128britexp.

Giuseppe

The Hood

Milko

Hello

I do not know ...

The bus is a variant of the S-type double. S-Type Single and Double are contained in one ".dat" file. The credits are yours and James, I think (it's my guess) that James may have modified the S-Type double and forgot to warn you ... The bus also had misaligned it may be that this is a work in progress, never completed.

Giuseppe

jamespetts

I added it, and made it based on the double decker S-type with the top deck removed. I think that it is probably misaligned because of the use of the automatic Blender exporter, which, I realise now, does not give the correct alignment for road vehicles. If you need the .blend file, I can make sure that it is uploaded to the repository?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I should note that Giuseppe has re-aligned the 'bus properly: see here. This is probably good to go into Standard now.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

The Hood

Milko