News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Pak128.Česko-Slovensko bug reports:

Started by TommPa9, July 19, 2012, 09:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vladki

CZ:
Diky vsem kdo se podileli. Je skvele mit vsechny masinky a vagonky pohromade. Nicmene hlasim nalezene chyby:
1. chybi Lubakovy zeleznicni semafory AZD-basic: roadsign.cz_azd_navestidla_basic.pak
2. chtelo by to vyhodit originalni silnicni znacky (krome semaforu a dalnice) aby byly videt ty moje.

EN (abstract):
Thanks, is't soo good etc...
1. Missing some modern rail signals (AZD).
2. Original road signs should be removed.

Vladki

Bug reports for v 0.2:

Missing - private rail gate for standard and narrow gauge railways
Sim's rail tracks are duplicated.
Speed sign (menu button) for 35 km/h road is awful.

IDs for RES, COM, IND. Somewhere I saw that there are some rules for naming them: RES_xx_yy, COM_xx_yy, IND_xx_yy. However I'm not able to find the details. I thing xx had something to do with the level of building, but I'm not sure it it is strict requirement or just recommendation.

Fabio

Quote from: Vladki on November 02, 2012, 12:43:01 PM
IDs for RES, COM, IND. Somewhere I saw that there are some rules for naming them: RES_xx_yy, COM_xx_yy, IND_xx_yy. However I'm not able to find the details. I thing xx had something to do with the level of building, but I'm not sure it it is strict requirement or just recommendation.

The other way around:

Quote from: prissi
The naming conventions stems from easier replacement of changed buildings between revisions. Thus the RES, COM, IND prefix. then _xx_yy: xx should define epoque, like 10 medieval, 30 tropic etc. and is free for the pakset makers. yy is the level. If such a building is no longer there, it will be replace by a matching level res/com/ind.

TommPa9

menu button 35km/h - fixed
rail track - its difficult. Old one has wrong name also he muss make new but there was problems with repleacing (set timeline on and all can be right)
private rail gate - hups sorry my bad...

Vladki

Fabio: thanks for explaining the ID's. I think we should use these rules so that we could mix buildings from "vanilla" pak128 and pak128.cs,  and slowly replace them with CS buildings.

Vladki

Quote from: TommPa9 on November 02, 2012, 12:58:13 PM
rail track - its difficult. Old one has wrong name also he muss make new but there was problems with repleacing (set timeline on and all can be right)

This can be solved by providing file: compat.tab, with "aliases". E.g. in pak128 there are aliases for fabios new tram tracks:

Rillenschienen
Tram_Track_050_A
concrete_tram_track
Tram_Track_090_A

So something for our tracks:

Trat pro koridor
trat_130
Trat pro lokalni provoz
trat_45
Trat pro nakladni provoz
trat_85
Zeleznicni vlecka s prazci
vlecka_35

And similar stuff can be done do rename the city buildings, rail depot, etc, to keep compatibility with older versions, or even vanilla pak128