News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Showing our Network Game !

Started by tuxianer1988, September 24, 2011, 02:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuxianer1988

Hey guys,

I played with a friend of mine a simutrans network game over several months. (Beginning at a time where network mode for simutrans was still in development!).

Since we paused the game now, I though it would be nice to show you our game and offer you of course the game for interested people as a download. Before I give some further detailes let me just give you some facts and figures:

- 2 companys (M. M. L. and D. I. T.)
- MapSize: 512x512
- Cities: 18
- Citizens: 1.014.917
- Factories: 290
- Vehicels: 1888
- Stops/Stations: 1454

As we began the game, we decided to seperate the map into 2 parts, as you can see further down at the page on the map. The North was mine (M. M. L.) and the south was from my collegue (D. I. T.). We introducted into middle of the map (the map was perfect for that purpose) a station to exchange goods! The later development of passenger transportation was supposed to take place between 1 city on each side a "entrace point". But my collogue realized pretty soon that he was more interested in transporting goods rather than passengers. Thus he asked whether I want to take over his complete passenger transporation network. So I decided to make the deal, that my company M. M. L. is responsible for Bus, Post, S-Bahn and Train. Where my collegue is (in terms of passengers) responsible for air planes etc.

I personally think especially the visual difference in the construction of the network is pretty interesting, also the way the trains and systems are organized is significantly different and we both have learned strategies to transport goods/passengers from each other.

Now I have written enough I think, if you are interested in playing this save game, find attached the modified pak64.german since I added serveral industries and vehicles from addons oder pak64 etc. Thus I also published it to give the chance to try it out !

We are very keen on your comments and if you have further questions just ask! We are happy for feedback as well as critics (of course :) ).

So best regards and lookig forwards reading from you :)

This is the link to the modified pak64.german:

http://ubuntuone.com/32gAK2emAOT3hvyfy8Kmba

This is the link to the save game:

http://ubuntuone.com/0dXxoaPmdJYACQJ4ERz3Ir

greenling

tuxianer1988
It your game for Simutrans Standart or for Simutrans exp.?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

tuxianer1988

Sorry, forgot to mention. It is simutrans standard !

greenling

I vergoten what!
what´s for Simutransversion do you play?
It goves Simutransversion they hate limit!
And i have not all Simutransversion then i last week hate no own internetconnecten!
thanks.
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

tuxianer1988

greenling

Ok
i Will be beginning to test!
(**** the downloadlink from Saves don´t work.)

tuxianer1988

Ok, has been updated now, just to make sure: here the link once again! : http://ubuntuone.com/0dXxoaPmdJYACQJ4ERz3Ir

Thanks for the info !!!