News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

"Maximum of 254 stops in a schedule!" message keeps popping up

Started by TygerFish, September 11, 2010, 06:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TygerFish

I've never seen this before in vanilla Simutrans and this is my first game with Experimental, so...

The message "Maximum of 254 stops in a schedule!" keeps popping up about every 5-10 seconds in this game, making it impossible to play.  It's something in the save, which I can include if desired, because it happens even after exiting the program and reloading the save, and doesn't happen with other saves.  I'm not sure what I did since the previous (still-working) save... if I recall, I didn't do very much.

jamespetts

TygerFish,

thank you very much for your report. Could you upload the save so that I can see where this comes from? Thank you :-)
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

TygerFish

Quote from: jamespetts on December 03, 2010, 11:39:46 PM
I can't reproduce this one, I'm afraid.
Whoops, just saw this.  No worries -- it was probably an old version issue.  Stability has been much improved as of late!  :)