News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

parish church not found in newer versions

Started by kierongreen, June 07, 2012, 02:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kierongreen

I've been playing a game in a slightly older version of pakBritain, when loading it in latest ones the attraction "parish church" is not found. "All Saints Parish Church" or "St. Michael's Parish Church" would be ideal replacements to add to compatibility list for this.

greenling

Kierongreen how old it the game how you play?
That i can be search the missing parts.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

kierongreen

The following entry to compat.tab fixes this:

### missing attraction
StoneChurch
ParishChurchStMichaels

greenling, I don't think this is a case of adding the attraction as it is likely to have been replaced.

greenling

kierongreen
you can not be replace a missing thing throh an another part then you not know how big the missing piece it.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

kierongreen

I know exactly how big it is because there are 2x2 areas of empty tiles throughout my cities :p Not to mention I can load it in an old version and still see it...

The Hood

Thanks Kieron. I thought I'd already put a simuconf.tab entry in but obviously not.

kierongreen

It wasn't in the git repository as far as I could see. I may have made mistake though, I find git incredibly confusing and awkward to use...