News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Simutrans website to translate on Transifex

Started by An_dz, October 18, 2016, 12:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

I've made the translations of our portal and the nightlies websites available on Transifex, an online translation software that is free for open-source projects and that has a fairly easy interface. Just click the button Join Team at the right and choose a language you want to help. If the language is not listed you'll have to request to add it.

https://www.transifex.com/simutrans/sites/

I need to approve new team members, but if you have any problems joining or requesting a language, just post your Transifex username and what languages you want to help.

IgorEliezer

QuotePortuguese   100%   - 0 strings to translate
LOL, I think my help is not needed.

An_dz

sdog

I've noticed that there wasn't much progress lately. More help would be quite welcome, not just translating, but also reviewing tranlslations.

Roboron

Translation to spanish done. Maybe I'll contact someone to help with the review, but after a few self-corrections i think it's ok.

An_dz

Roboron

Wops, something went wrong.

Should I suggest a short translation to "Brand Guidelines" maybe?

An_dz

Yes, I was aware. You can shorten the translation, but I'll fix it anyway, not all languages can have short translation.

Barbarita

Hello everyone!  :)  Finished Italian translation on Transifex (Portal & Nightlies). Is there anything else to translate into Italian? If yes, where can I find it?

Leartin

Barbarita

Thanks Leartin! I tried to contact the SimuTranslator administrators, but ...
500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Web Server at simutrans-germany.com
:-[

Leartin

It works for me right now, so perhaps that was just a short hiccup.

Barbarita

In fact I can access the site, but only as a guest. I cannot send the request to the administrators to propose me as a translator.

Leartin

I can't help you with that. But even as a guest, you should be able to suggest translations.

UioSun

Hi, I send "Chinese (China)" translation request, can you see it?

An_dz

Yes, Transifex has not sent me an email about it, but no problem, now Mainland Chinese has been added.

Green

Hello,
I am finished translating of the remaining Japanese strings on Transifex.
All translation is done. Have you got a message from Transifex ?

Best regards.

An_dz

I did receive, but forgot to act on it. I've been away from the forums too but I do receive notifications on PMs.

But now Japanese is online: https://www.simutrans.com/ja/

Yona-TYT

Lately I've been learning some web design, (I have several projects on GitHub), maybe it can help here too.

Green

Thank you  An_dz for having added Japanese pages to the official site.

UioSun

Quote from: UioSun on August 09, 2019, 03:02:04 AMHi, I send "Chinese (China)" translation request, can you see it?

Hi, Chinese language is translated, at today, How to access it?

Have a nice day!

prissi

Theoretically, the site should switch to your preferred language in your browser automatically. But several translations seems missing, including German. So in principle there should be simutrans.com/cn/  but it is missing. Simutrans.cm/fr/ /ja/ and /en/ it, es, pt are working. de, cz, and cn do not work for whatever reasons. Since simutrans had cz and de pages before an english homepage, these should be operational as well.

It seems our homepage needs some maintenance, also the nightlies are strange. Unfortunately our main maintainer An_dz is not very active right now. (Last login 30 March)

Maybe I find some time during the New Year break if not someone volunteers before.

UioSun

Quote from: prissi on December 20, 2022, 11:53:22 AMTheoretically, the site should switch to your preferred language in your browser automatically. But several translations seems missing, including German. So in principle there should be simutrans.com/cn/  but it is missing. Simutrans.cm/fr/ /ja/ and /en/ it, es, pt are working. de, cz, and cn do not work for whatever reasons. Since simutrans had cz and de pages before an english homepage, these should be operational as well.

It seems our homepage needs some maintenance, also the nightlies are strange. Unfortunately our main maintainer An_dz is not very active right now. (Last login 30 March)

Maybe I find some time during the New Year break if not someone volunteers before.

I'm working PHP keep four year, and now is Golang newbie. I want to join to open source project: site or game.

Can I support some help like Code PR or other? If you need my skill, please reply or send to uiosun@outlook.com with me.

@prissi Good night for you!