News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Industry

Started by Lupeni, December 18, 2010, 08:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupeni

Hello.
   I've got a problem. It is some year since I've played simutrans for the last time and I've downloaded again recently. I remember playing with like a lot of industry, factories, forests and oil rigs all over the place. But not any more. When I start the map(I play pak 64), it looks like the game doesn't give a thing about how much industry I set at the begining. I was trying map 1024*1024 while changing number of cities, amount of citizens, trafic density and event changing the climate. I've tried of course set amount of industry chains from numbers like 50 up to 999. And I always end up with about 5 forrest and some sawmill, 3 mines, some power plants and 2 oil rigs and a rafinery. There is just almost no industry. The map is big and blank (except for the cities of course).
Is there something I could do about it? I would be really grateful for your help.

Václav

Regardless of graphics set, introducing density is set via Industry chains scale - the higher number, the higher density - because the higher number, the more industries with final consumer in cities - and such industry chains spreads a lot.

But I don't need it high - and may it be wrote: I love low number. It is better - for building of quite good net of tracks/roads - mostly if you play more on passengers/post transportation than on freight transportation.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní