News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

steam simutrans issue with Paksets

Started by rsdworker, May 29, 2016, 07:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsdworker

when i tried to get different pakests on steam - most time the default pakset is loaded automatically - my simutrans has all DLC installed in

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Which OS are you running? Can say that here on Linux, it prompts me at startup for the pakset.

rsdworker

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on May 29, 2016, 08:08:38 PM
Which OS are you running? Can say that here on Linux, it prompts me at startup for the pakset.
Windows 7

what i should expected this - the simutrans on steam should prompted me a choice of paksets like non steam verison

HaydenRead

Can you confirm that the various 'pak' directories have been created under the Steam simutrans folder?
pak, pak128, pak128.Britain, etc...
And that the folders have been populated with content.

If there is no content in the folders, or if the folders do not exist, can you try using the Steam option to verify integrity of local game data...

rsdworker

Quote from: HaydenRead on May 29, 2016, 08:19:11 PM
Can you confirm that the various 'pak' directories have been created under the Steam simutrans folder?
pak, pak128, pak128.Britain, etc...
And that the folders have been populated with content.

If there is no content in the folders, or if the folders do not exist, can you try using the Steam option to verify integrity of local game data...

i have checked - only one folder for pak128 depsite i have DLC installed which should had all paks in simutrans but its not there - its seems odd so i did verify cache