News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

[bug] Translator - language "xx" nonexistent but exported

Started by VS, July 11, 2012, 09:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

A while ago, I created a language with code "xx" for some test. Then, I deleted it. But it keeps getting exported, so some ghost was left behind :) It breaks some things... can it be really deleted, please?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Frank

Done

the 'Clean Temporary Directory' delete all tab- and zip-files

VS

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS

I have one more problem. This language (xx) is still assigned to me (user vsys) and I see a text input for it on every object page :( Also, all search for any language gives results for "xx". Can you help again, please? Maybe deleting my user and creating new can be easiest?

Frank

it would probably consist of inconsistencies in the database

the delete is not tested

the search also finds objects of language xx