News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Should we restore the old wiki theme?

Started by An_dz, October 16, 2015, 06:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

So, the wiki was upgraded and it reverted back to the fivealive theme, my question is whether we should revert to the old theme inspired by Wikipedia. Below are the links if you want to compare them.

Current wiki

Old theme in Archive.org

prissi

The old theme is not available anymore, as some of these files were broken and are lost. Moreover, the old them was for version 5, and now we are at version 12.04 LTS. I doubt that the old files will produce something useful at all. And honestly, these design are rather subtle, considering the lack of contribution to the actual content in the last few years.

An_dz

I'm not talking about that much old, I'm talking about the theme that I created and was being used on the wiki on the last version (10?)

Click the archive.org link and you'll see what I'm talking about. I did some tests here on my side and my theme is compatible with this version.

Edit:
And some of the pages about creating addons are quite complete. Though some still require changes and additions.