News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Funny Money

Started by Colin, July 22, 2009, 09:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin

I started a Simutrans-Standard game tonight to test for random crashes when deleting Bridges or Tunnels. I built several tunnels the deleted them then rebuilt them when I noticed my money. I started with 200.00.00 and had a shock when I looked after building and deleting the tunnels. See Screenshot. That is if you can read the ludicrously small pixel setting to comply with the 150kb upload limit.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

vilvoh

Uhm...definetly, for me it's impossible to read anything. You would need an electronic microscope.. :)

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

prissi

TUnnels are expensive. It is written in the menu tooltip how much.

Colin

Quote from: vilvoh on July 22, 2009, 10:25:53 AM
Uhm...definetly, for me it's impossible to read anything. You would need an electronic microscope.. :)
Well you can't expect much else with a 150kb upload limit. Even Simutrans OWN screenshots are above 1mb.
I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it

Thought for the day

When you are up to your backside in alligators, it is difficult to remind yourself that your initial objective was to drain the swamp.

wlindley

Perhaps you could describe in words, what your screenshot fails to elucidate?

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Colin on July 22, 2009, 01:12:02 PM
Well you can't expect much else with a 150kb upload limit.

Feel free to upload here: http://files.simutrans-germany.com

...and I'm thinking of lowering the upload limit to 100kb. Pak, diff and patch files don't require so much space even.

EDIT: I fixed the "lowing" to "lowering".

Colin

Quote from: IgorTekton on July 22, 2009, 02:00:50 PM
Feel free to upload here: http://files.simutrans-germany.com
EDIT: I fixed the "lowing" to "lowering".

Thanks mate, I always forget about this.

Anyway just so you know. The money went from 200.000.00 to 1,384,100.00

Thought for the day