News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

p96.c mentioned on freegamer blog

Started by VS, November 25, 2008, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

QuotePak96 Comic [for Simutrans] looks especially gorgeous. Clean, clear, and consistent graphics mean you can focus on gameplay rather than get distracted by artifacts or areas that are difficult to visually parse. The simplistic style has meant they have been able to rapidly create a large number of graphics with minimal deviation in style. There are different climates zones and architectures. Also it's bigger than the oft-tiny-looking standard pak64 graphics (equivalent to OpenTTD's 8bpp graphics) whilst not oversized like the pak128 (equivalent to OpenTTD's 32bpp graphics) can appear. It's a good balance for the standard resolutions today and fun to play - a better experience IMHO than standard OpenTTD or Simutrans. Download it from here.

http://freegamer.blogspot.com/2008/11/openttd-simutrans-and-egoboo.html

:)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

sojo

Oh WOW.

Thank you for this informations!!!
"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

vilvoh

I usually read that blog, too. It's a great publicity for Simutrans...

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Qayyum

Wow, the blog directs me to my thread in tt-forums called Simutrans : pak 96 comic ;D.
ALLMYCONTENTISPUBLICDOMAINBUTNOEXPLOITATION

Simutrans - the open source Transport Tycoon Deluxe clone.

freegamer

Glad you like the article and I hope you got a few more players out of it.

Thanks for all the hard work on a great game. :)

vilvoh

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...