News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

I have fund Maleware in Forum.Simutrans.com!

Started by greenling, March 10, 2014, 06:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

Hello Isaac.Eiland-Hall
I Have fund here in The Forum.Simutrans.com maleware They it in the the thread
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=1002 with the Address http://planetsmillies.net .
That have my Alternate Browser google chrome detect.

Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

An_dz

Fixed, was a smiley vilvoh posted, the site probably became a virus site and had a request that tried to inject an iframe, the forum software treated the request as an image so it could not attack. The problems here was probably that browser precache tried to download the request itself.

Ters

That's one of the dangers of allowing embedding of external content.

IgorEliezer

Quote from: An_dz on March 10, 2014, 08:24:16 PM
Fixed, was a smiley vilvoh posted, the site probably became a virus site and had a request that tried to inject an iframe
Good catch.

(if the other admins received my report, disregard it)

greenling

Hello An_Dz & IgorEliezer
Can you Both check the another websites of the Forum.simutrans.com after those Maleware too?
I Have the warning get by a second website too.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Isaac Eiland-Hall

Knowing the URL of the page that caused an alert would definitely be quicker than manually trying to find them.

prissi

I would ignore greenling. Maybe he saw the generic google chrome warning page when a site is blacklisted (even if it has been an ad).