News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Makeobj for the new half heigth paks

Started by HDomos, June 10, 2013, 02:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HDomos

Where can I download a makeobj that is compatible with the new half heigth paks?

greenling

Hello HDomos
It gives in Moment only a test makeobj.exe that the working with half height support.
The secend problem it that's not all paksets not be ready it to support half height.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

HDomos

Quote from: greenling on June 10, 2013, 03:21:32 PM
Hello HDomos
It gives in Moment only a test makeobj.exe that the working with half height support.
The secend problem it that's not all paksets not be ready it to support half height.
And is it downloadable? :D
I know not all the paksets are ready, but as i know there is a pak128.newlandscape branch on the svn, and that is what i want to try :)

kierongreen

prissi

Not it was never needed so far; especially because between releases sometimes the definitions off objects were changed (I just remember the factory code).

The Hood

Does anyone have a compiled version of the latest makeobj for half heights they could send me (windows)? I can't seem to get half height paks working properly and I think the 19th May makeobj 55.2 predates half heights. Thanks

Ters

I think someone posted a makeobj for that purpose in some topic here, but I don't remember who or in what topic.

It might however be a good idea for the nightly server to also build makeobj.

kierongreen

The Hood

Hmm, it's fixed the problems with grounds but isn't compiling ways properly (so everything is half height ways/bridges and double is not allowed?)

kierongreen

The Hood

Fabio

prissi

Just the usual disclaimer.

Use this for testing only. This is a nightly and may change again for tunnels. This is not a stable release and any pak created with this may fail loading with a stable.

greenling

Hello All
It that the Makeobj that for the makeing of Pak128.britain r1303 and pak128 r1300 was be use?
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Miziiik

http://msim.8u.cz/ Můj web o hře Simutrans - Moje addons, návody, odkazy, apod.

Fabio

It might be time to compile a newer build including per object tile size ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ters

Since both games and certain pak sets are built every night, it make sense that makeobj is built every night as well. It should be used to make the pak sets after all.