News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Simutrans Launcher - AutoplayMediaStudio - Command Line

Started by vzrenggamani, January 07, 2016, 01:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzrenggamani

Messing Up With Autoplay Media Studio By Indigo rose :)
i created Simutrans Launcher UsingSimutrans Command Line , So the launcher only execute Batch i've created before..
LauncherBatchFile :

Removed by Isaac Eiland-Hall due to self-reported usage of cracked software. Sorry! :(
Thanks...

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH

Ters

Please don't cross post. At least not within the same board.

sdog

Rengga, you might want to reconsider posting so much personal information publicly. That is an invitation for spam and nastier things.

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I agree with sdog. I'm not going to edit your post to remove the information, but I think it's unwise to post all of it here.

My other concern is: What exactly is the purpose of this? I appreciate your enthusiasm, surely. But what does it provide that Simutrans itself does not provide?

Actually, I notice that you advertise using cracked software, and we cannot support that. I'm removing references to the project for that reason.

Again, I appreciate your enthusiam! I honestly do. But we can't allow support for using cracked software. :(

vzrenggamani

Quote from: Isaac.Eiland-Hall on January 09, 2016, 07:34:46 AM
I agree with sdog. I'm not going to edit your post to remove the information, but I think it's unwise to post all of it here.

My other concern is: What exactly is the purpose of this? I appreciate your enthusiasm, surely. But what does it provide that Simutrans itself does not provide?

Actually, I notice that you advertise using cracked software, and we cannot support that. I'm removing references to the project for that reason.

Again, I appreciate your enthusiam! I honestly do. But we can't allow support for using cracked software. :(

Okay....  Please Delete My post ??

SIMUTRANS INDONESIA WEBSITE  <<< Indonesia Simutrans Addons Center And Web
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I've gone ahead and removed the post entirely based on the above.