News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Sounds for vehicles

Started by VS, October 03, 2008, 08:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Hello,
I got my hands on a md recorder and microphone... the rest is probably easy to guess ::)

For starters, tram bell and bus leaving stop - both recorded near my school. The weather was quite bad and it can be heard in background... maybe. Plus this was my first time really recording anything outside, so the input material wasn't that great. I put all my electrical-engineering-fu to use and tried to save it, but the result isn't that great.

Are these worth keeping? I can always record more and start over.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

VS

No response, so they can go straight into 128 :D

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

DirrrtyDirk

Haven't tried yet - but the funny thing is that in the German forum, some people also started hunting for new sounds in simutrans a couple of days ago... (haven't checked those yet either  :-[)

***** PAK128 Dev Team - semi-retired*****