News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

graphics.simutrans.com - ready to be used!

Started by VS, November 08, 2008, 09:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

Hello,
graphics.simutrans.com is ready for use!

Right now there are templates and other useful material.

What else will appear there is up to you! (insert uncle Sam pointing out of screen for effect)

User quota is 8 MB.

After registering, you have to wait for manual activation by admin (currently only me). Unfortunately spambots know how to register...

Admins: VS, vilvoh.

If you wonder why aren't there any differences from the version on my site:
After some bloody and gruesome events behind the scenes I discovered that sharing user database with forum is not possible. Recovering data from old site is impossible, (or...improbable?)

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

Is it possible to upload any content in other folders that are not your personal folders, like 64,128 or templates? I was trying upload some alignment templates for 64 pak and a skin sample but I not able to do it.

EDIT: Solved, now it's possible. Thanks VS

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

VS

Solved - devotee users can now upload there, too.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

vilvoh

Another request: I would like to upload some Raven stuff from the old forum, but It seems I can't because Raven's folder is located at User galleries. Would be possible to make it public instead of private? or at least give rights to the rest of users for allow uploading contents into that folder?

VS

There is no easy way to counter this. I suggest that you create it as your, upload all stuff and then I can try some magic, eventually editing database...

vilvoh

Roger that. Just one little thing, It's actually necesary to do it that way? I mean, as you said I may create the folder, upload the content and when you have time, move all stuff to Raven's folder. I guess you've admin rights, therefore you must have permissions to do so. IMHO, it would be easier than dealing with the BD monster... :)

VS

I forgot to raise user quota from initial 1 MB. Now it's 8.

Zeno