News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Stations are not marked

Started by Yona-TYT, March 31, 2017, 06:22:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yona-TYT

The stations are not marked when the schedule window is minimized/func- tioned.

prissi

That track is part of the station graphics, and the track is marked, not the station. It is marked, but not visible.

Ters

There are platforms that include track graphics in pak64, but it is not that one. You can see the brown sand with this track type, and the gray gravel for the other ones.

By not marked, do you mean in red? Because I get, in addition to the sign for the selected waypoint, red marking that affects tracks and buildings alike. And that marking stays as long as the schedule is open, no matter what I do it seems.

prissi

Yes, you are right. And I cannot reproduce this, it stays marked in my trials.

An_dz

I just tested and can confirm the bug. And the problem is that the marking of the waypoint with the red overlay is not done when the window is minimised. It is added to the list, but is not highlighted.

Reproduction Steps

• Open the Line management window
  • Click "New Line" to start creating a new line
  • Right click the titlebar of the Schedule window to minimise it
  • Click over any track (does not matter if station or not)
    - Note that the track does not highlight
  • Right-click the Schedule window again to 'restore/un-minimise'
    - Note that the track you previously clicked and did not highlight automagically highlights

Ters

Ah, yes. That this is about waypoints created when the window is minimized is an important difference. Then I see it as well.

Dwachs

The problem is that scheduled stops are highlighted by the drawing method, which is not called when the window is minimized.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.