News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

[devel-new] Game crashes after saving

Started by Rollmaterial, July 11, 2016, 10:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamespetts

Odd - I can't reproduce this, I'm afraid.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Rollmaterial

I just noticed it only crashes if you start fast-forwarding afterwards or are already fast-forwarding.

jamespetts

I think that I have fixed this now - do you care to re-test?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Rollmaterial

Rollmaterial

Now the game appears to still crash in some cases when saving during fast-forwarding.
sve: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui1kilux54u7zbh/CrashFF.sve?dl=0

Edit: It seems to happen when I have an industry GUI open.

jamespetts

I am having trouble reproducing this, I am afraid. Can you let me know which specific industry GUIs that I need to look at and for how long that I need to fast forward? I have had industries at 259,761, 572,1316 and 904,929 open until July 1836 in fast-forward mode with no crash.

Rollmaterial

It crashes right after saving.

Edit: Actually it doesn't need to be fast-forwarding. Simply save the game in zipped format while having 259,761 open.

jamespetts

I think that I have fixed this now: do you care to re-test?

Rollmaterial