News:

Want to praise Simutrans?
Your feedback is important for us ;D.

Transport Fever closed beta test application opened today

Started by isidoro, June 29, 2016, 10:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

isidoro

In case any of you is interested, the closed beta test application for Urban Games' new transportation title Transport Fever has been opened today.

The game is the sequel of their first title Train Fever.  A Steam account is required, only a few of applicants will be chosen, a non-disclosure agreement must be signed, and beta tests will begin in August.

http://www.transportfever.com/closed-beta-test-application/

Junna

Taurus

Is it acutally worth applying for? TrainFever was dissapointing.

isidoro

I intended to do so, but eventually didn't.  They require too much personal data: real address, for instance.

jamespetts

I have just filled out the application. It is interesting to note that one of the questions is about how people rate a whole range of games such as Sim City 4, Cities: Skylines, Sid Mier's Railroads!, Railroad Tycoon 2/3, etc., and Simutrans is on that list.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

My application for the closed beta was not accepted, but it will be interesting to see how this game develops.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.