News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Is Simutrans dying?

Started by Commander Noddy, February 06, 2017, 06:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MirceaKitsune

Old(ish) thread I know, but just thought I'd throw in an optimistic note; I just got back into Simutrans a few days ago after someone reminded me of it... I'm loving learning all of the mechanics and playing around with the world! Obviously I haven't been around to know how it was like in the past, but my feeling is that it's not dying.

StulliDasPausenbrot

Hello Guys.
I am one of the longest simutrans users, because I started playing around 2000 (?) i was ten years old at this time.
I only want to say that simutrans is never dead for me.

I have never written anything in the forum and i never read it, but i really like the time that i spend with simutrans.
I did never develop anything for simutrans , but i think this game was one of the main reasons for me, why i wanted to become a software developer as a child.

i would love to give this game anything back by helping developing, but i dont know how, because i like this game as it is.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: StulliDasPausenbrot on April 12, 2018, 09:44:39 PMHello Guys. I am one of the longest simutrans users, because I started playing around 2000 (?) i was ten years old at this time. I only want to say that simutrans is never dead for me. I have never written anything in the forum and i never read it, but i really like the time that i spend with simutrans. I did never develop anything for simutrans , but i think this game was one of the main reasons for me, why i wanted to become a software developer as a child. i would love to give this game anything back by helping developing, but i dont know how, because i like this game as it is.

Maybe I can try a script for a scenario, that would be very nice.  :D
https://forum.simutrans.com/index.php/board,143.0.html