News:

Simutrans Sites
Know our official sites. Find tools and resources for Simutrans.

Import format

Started by VS, November 02, 2010, 09:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VS

I know originally Translator supported full dat+png sheets at final resolution. Later it became clear that svn is preferred as storage, so the full import became useless. Frank noted that it slows down server, so lately my imports used only 4 images. Now I opened the site and saw images 96*96 with notice "resized" or something.

I'm at the point where it will be easier to delete the whole pakset and reupload. Saving some 40% of transfer will be nice. So: what form of data is wanted as input? I can process the sources to anything reasonable. Just tell me what it is.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Frank

Quote from: changelog.txt...
18-Jun-2010 Frank Penz :

*ADD: show scaled grafics page 'Edit Translation for Object'

grafics size bigger to 96*96 then show resize to 96*96

grafics size smaller 64*64 then show resize to 64*64

VS

OK, but I must still import 128*128? That makes little sense.

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Frank

Why? Do you want to change all the graphics in the size of the set before you import them?

The scale is purely for display in the browser.