News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

BAE_146_100 (Dan Air)

Started by Milko, June 11, 2012, 08:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milko

Hello James

In github there are two ".dat" files: BAE_146_100.dat and BAE_146_100_danairlondon.dat

The contents of two files is almost the same, I do not know which is correct. BAE_146_100_danairlondon.dat has "weight = 29.5", which must be corrected to "weight = 29"

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Thank you for spotting this! .dat files cannot accept decimals (or negative numbers), so the one without the decimal must be the correct one. I shall fix it now.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello James

Also BAE_146_300_JerseyEuropean.dat has the problem. weight=30,8 be corrected in weight=31

About the name of the file BAE_146_100.dat, perhaps, to maintain uniformity in names, is not it better to rename the file BAE_146_100_danairlondon.dat?

Giuseppe

jamespetts

Ahh, thank you for spotting that. If I were inclined to change the names, I'd be more inclined to remove rather than add reference to liveries, as it would be good one day to have multiple livery variants of aircraft.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Milko

Hello James

Quote from: Milko on June 12, 2012, 07:27:01 AM
Also BAE_146_300_JerseyEuropean.dat has the problem. weight=30,8 be corrected in weight=31

30.8 -> 31 (not 30 ...)  :)

Reminder: name of BAE_146_100.dat.

Giuseppe