News:

Do you need help?
Simutrans Wiki Manual can help you to play and extend Simutrans. In 9 languages.

Favorite/Favourite Pak

Started by HaydenRead, December 11, 2015, 01:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HaydenRead

Hi all,
Just wanting to get an idea of what peoples Favorite/Favourite Pak is to use when playing Simutrans, and why?

Yona-TYT

Some time ago I asked this question on facebook.  ;D

Frank

since there is a long time in Tikiwiki a survey

survey paksets

Results

I think I have to reset them since pak128.german and other missing

gauthier

Not sure many people saw this poll. It should be linked elsewhere, like FB page and Google+ page.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: gauthier on December 11, 2015, 07:01:47 PM
Not sure many people saw this poll. It should be linked elsewhere, like FB page and Google+ page.
I always keep my Simutrans-BLOG active.
Unfortunately the official FB page has been very neglected lately. :-[

jamespetts

Pak.128-Britain is hampered by lack of balancing, but I am told that the maintainers of the Standard version of this pakset plan to address this soon.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

HarrierST

Quote from: jamespetts on December 12, 2015, 01:21:12 AM
Pak.128-Britain is hampered by lack of balancing, but I am told that the maintainers of the Standard version of this pakset plan to address this soon.

Oop's - as you had a link to 128-Britain in our sig. I thought you were the modder. Sorry.  :)

jamespetts

Quote from: HarrierST on December 12, 2015, 05:05:50 AM
Oop's - as you had a link to 128-Britain in our sig. I thought you were the modder. Sorry.  :)

I maintain the Simutrans-Experimental branch of Pak128.Britain (known as Pak128.Britain-Ex), but also contribute to the Standard pakset (as many things, such as graphics, apply equally to both).
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

sdog

Isaac Eiland-Hall

I think the text means more like "Choose one to three paks; if you play more than three, chose 'various' for your answer". That's how I took it to mean, anyway.

maanlicht

Hi all.

I use 3 diff paks at present.

a) pak 252
b) pak128 britain
c) pak64HO

I luv 64HO because it reminds me of an original train set .... brill concept

I play simutrans almost every day cos of health issues means I don't get out too often.  I do really enjoy simutrans and you all have my deepest gratitude. Thank you all

There thast my tuppence worth lol

maan