News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Powerline tools missing ?!

Started by missingpiece, December 20, 2011, 07:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

missingpiece

Hi guys,

I need to ask a very stupid question about powerlines. As I have read in the guide about electricity, I should have tools to build them, but I only have the tools to remove powerlines and put a transformer. ( see attachment to this post )

Where are the buttons to place lines ?!
Are they appearing at a particular year, and the buttons I see is a bug ?

I am running 111, installed with download ( not online installer ) with pak64 and food addon, set to German.

Thanks for your help.

greenling

missingpiece
Electricity have a entry date!
That is ground why you not be can build a powerline!
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

missingpiece

Thanks for explaining ! And so fast. :)

Yes, I started with epoche in 1880 or so, and now it's 1894. It is a bit confusing, though, that my map already has a power plant, and I can also build a transformer, while powerlines are not yet...invented. :) Does game mechanic not allow to hide the transformer, oh come to think of it, and the "remove powerline" tool as well, until that technology is actually available ?

Fifty

Note: You can also build them before their intro date with the keyboard shortcut, lowercase letter "l" in case you badly want power. They appear in the menu in 1900 if I recall.
Why do we park on the driveway and drive on the parkway?

Dwachs

Quote from: missingpiece on December 20, 2011, 09:25:16 PM
Yes, I started with epoche in 1880 or so, and now it's 1894. It is a bit confusing, though, that my map already has a power plant, and I can also build a transformer, while powerlines are not yet...invented. :) Does game mechanic not allow to hide the transformer, oh come to think of it, and the "remove powerline" tool as well, until that technology is actually available ?
These tools are always visible.
Quote from: Fifty on December 20, 2011, 09:36:54 PM
Note: You can also build them before their intro date with the keyboard shortcut, lowercase letter "l" in case you badly want power. They appear in the menu in 1900 if I recall.
This could be a bug ...
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

prissi

Just forgot to submit the patch for pak64. Powerlines had default date of 1900.