News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

Access to list of untranslated objects with pakset admin role

Started by vilvoh, May 14, 2010, 12:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vilvoh

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I just can't see the option, but when I was a simple simutranslator user, without pakset admin role, I could access directly to the untranslated list of objects for each pakset, throught see and translate texts link (iirc). Right now I don't find the link to access to that list, so it's really hard to find the untranslated stuff. Would be possible to add access to this option for admins?

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

vilvoh

That's what I meant. I'm sorry, I didn't realized about the announcement. The point is that the object guide sometimes doesn't work when you specify it to show only not translated objects. Instead of that, it shows all available objects for the set you chose, so it's very hard to know which ones are not translated yet.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Lmallet

Quote from: vilvoh on May 14, 2010, 09:31:29 PM
That's what I meant. I'm sorry, I didn't realized about the announcement. The point is that the object guide sometimes doesn't work when you specify it to show only not translated objects. Instead of that, it shows all available objects for the set you chose, so it's very hard to know which ones are not translated yet.
On a side note, I seem to be missing the "Display texts with suggestions" option in the object guide.  Did something change with that, or did I miss an announcement?

Frank

Quote from: Lmallet on May 14, 2010, 09:55:39 PM
On a side note, I seem to be missing the "Display texts with suggestions" option in the object guide.  Did something change with that, or did I miss an announcement?

a bit too much removed

fixed

translate object
http://simutrans-germany.com/translator/script/edit.php?obj_id=32190&version=200