News:

Simutrans.com Portal
Our Simutrans site. You can find everything about Simutrans from here.

A Bug (no idea where to put it, so bear with me)

Started by Anton, April 14, 2012, 07:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anton

Love the pakset. Except I don't know what's the earliest timeline to start in so I get to have functional industries.

Oh, and about the bug, if I start at around 1850 or earlier, I get tons of Bakeries AND NOTHING ELSE. No other industries. Nada. No mills.

PLUR

Dwachs

I think this pakset is designer for later start years.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

An_dz

1850? My best guess for 96comic is to be play from 1950 and on. But the best would play without timeline.

This pakset don't have so much objects as pak64 or pak128 for example, nor have a team this big.

I never played with timeline, but checking the intro dates I guess 1950 is a good starting year.

Václav

Playing without timeline is not neccessary. The best is start from 1955 - with Extension pack and downloaded latest addons as the are available on SVN (even if some of them are not perfect  :-[).

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

AK

First of all I want to say that this pack is best imo.
Graphic and chains are just perfect.

However I found 1 bug and 2 strange things in 0.4.10 version which is added to 120.0.1.

1.This bug affects only Weaselquick 124-80 with any trailer. [truck.gif]

2.While other industries workers value is 5-50,coal mine and power plant need a lot more [coal.jpg]
3.When starting 1980 or later 20-40% of tourist destinations are (rocket) platforms with pax level 1600.Is this intented ?

Regards

Václav

1. I noticed it too. But no idea how to correct it (excepting re-alignment) - but I am not one who whould do that.

2. Coal power stations are not part of open-source and thus their re-balancing cannot be done.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

An_dz

1. Thanks, it needs be re-aligned. I'll keep this in the todo list.

2. I'll have to check this, needs to be fixed too.

3. Not intended, I'm trying to figure out how to reduce the amount of them as there are too many. I'm thinking about change it to a monument so there's only one in the map, but I believe this would force to spawn inside cities which is totally not intended.