News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

Multiple style of Crossing pak for same type of route crossing

Started by SHI, February 27, 2009, 01:49:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHI

I would like to use a multiple style of Crossing pak for same type of route crossing. Currently the game deals only one type of crossing pak for each type of route crossing. The track/road crossing is able to use one type of crossing pak regardless of track/road's limit speed. So, It is used a modern crossing pak for the low quality track/dirt road crossing.
I hope to sort a crossing paks such a poor crossing or modern crossing like a concrete sleeper track/asphalt road crossing.

• The concrete sleeper track/asphalt road crossing uses the modern type crossing with asphalt covered, has bar.
  • The low quality track/dirt road crossing also uses modern type crossing. It's a largeness for this crossing, I think.

I tried to install multiple track/road pak in the pak128 folder(I usually play pak128 game), however the game dealt only one type of crossing pak.

Do you have a solution of this behavior of the game? Can I have a multiple style of Crossing pak for same type of route crossing?

Dwachs

With current simutrans it is not possible to have different kind of images for the same type of crossings (ie road and rail). Anyone who is interested can implement it and provide a patch.
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.