News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

Next factories

Started by Václav, September 27, 2012, 06:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Václav

I began work on historical version of textile factory.

In attachment you can find the first preview - currently it is the first preview of new shape and colours of headquarters building. As I said some time ago, I kept basics of shape of headquarters building from modern version - so that modern version may be taken as reconstruction of this (historical) version.

And latest preview of headquarters building - with some texture (imitating of cracked walls) - and hollows for windows (will be added later - behind wall).

And the first preview of complete factory - guardrails will be improved of deleting of some pixels - so they will be partly transparent. An exhausters will be changed later too.

Basic work ended. In attachment is available preview for final face before exporting per parts and additional improves - and re-assembling.

... almost finished - also with winter version (that you can see in attachment). There is needed only to erase some unwanted night lighting pixels.

Finished. Sent by e-mail to An_dz and Reytm2. And here is link to backup. Download order as often.

In attachment you can see final version. But for creation of pak files is using of backup better - because there is complete source of images.

Chybami se člověk učí - ale někteří lidé jsou nepoučitelní

Václav

Marketplace (graphical source: http://ulozto.cz/xp1UUbPh/trziste-96-zip)

Part of future simple food chain. I created graphics. But, as often, it is needed to somebody create dat and pak file.

Tomorrow I will publish graphics for the first supplier - fish pond.

I created these two factories because I have problems with finding suitable shape for open coal mine.

Edit: summer version of marketplace changed.

Václav

Fish pond (graphical source: http://ulozto.cz/xJcsq5tg/rybnik-96-zip)

The first of suppliers for marketplace.

Edit: added link to source files (together with link to source files of marketplace)

Václav

Rabbit farm (http://ulozto.cz/x6hXPbW4/kralicifarma-96-zip)

Rabbit farm is another supplier of marketplace. It contains central building and four versions of field with rabbit cages - to all appeared fields could not be the same (of course, it is chance that only one field will appear in game, but still ...).

In attachment are final PNGs, in file behind link above are source graphic files.

Václav

After long time when I did not do anything (for lack of time), I (almost) finished development of factories for which I published images - marketplace and its two (of possibly more) suppliers - fishpond and rabbit farm.

You can download their playable files from attachment.
Marketplace is included in file CountryFoodChain-Rabbits.zip.

They are not fully finished (some commands may be missing in dat file; also they are not well balanced - and rabbit farm needs new face of ground) - but at least playable for purpose of tests.

Václav

New factory - department store.

Total covered area (as is used by game) is 3*3 tiles.

In attachment are playable file, dat file and cut png file. Original png file and tilecutter file are available on SVN.

I planned this one as ?successor (one that will be used instead it) of Kaufhaus_02 but I changed sold goods, a little.

Changes due to re-balancing of some sellings are (or changes of sold goods), of course, available.

PNG updated. I found minor bug in snow coverage of northern face - and also minor graphical glitches in outerlines of southern and northern face.

Václav

And new shop: shopping center or rather mall because there were a cinema, restaurant, coffee room, shop (self-service but with cashiers like in supermarket), ballroom and some other.

This is not final version (winter version will be done later). Ideas for changes of dat file and also graphics are strongly awaited (demanded :exclaim:).

As mostly, also this building is based on real one. Base part is mixture of two buildings from city Most - but one of them was demolished some years ago. Two extensions are from unrealized plans on revitalisation of (later) demolished building.

Total covered area: 6*6 (I am sorry, I really wanted to do that smaller)

An_dz

What a weird choice of colours. The building design is great but the colours are horrible imho.

Václav

Yes. It is possible that it needs re-colouring. I will release new version later today.

There are following changes:
re-coloured building (still in shades of grey, but ...)
re-coloured windows on extensions
re-coloured pathways
added fountain
added floorbeds

and may be I add something on roof

As I wrote, I did. Here it is - without roof decoration.
(click for full size)

New version - with changed roof - and with winter version.
(click for full size)

Finished. Uploaded to SVN.