News:

The Forum Rules and Guidelines
Our forum has Rules and Guidelines. Please, be kind and read them ;).

Qayyum's Graphic Library

Started by Qayyum, August 29, 2008, 12:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex. Brose

Wow! Amazing!

Carry on, man. :-)

Qayyum

Add to chemical industry (other industries may apply).
ALLMYCONTENTISPUBLICDOMAINBUTNOEXPLOITATION

Simutrans - the open source Transport Tycoon Deluxe clone.

Tomas

Hi
I'm drawn to the oil tower land alternative - pumpjack.

Please carefully - this is my first creation.

sojo

Cool guys. Thats a new industial-chain.
"English is a easy language. But not for me." ;) sojo

follow simutrans_de on Twitter
- A home for Simutrans (in german)

gauthier

all these buildings are nice ! nice to see a hardworking man !

IgorEliezer

Quote from: Qayyum on October 17, 2008, 12:14:17 PM
At last! Finally oil rig version 1.1 is here! :P (1.0 is that prototype I made in my earlier post)

Awesome! :-*

Qayyum

Thanks guys. ;D

@Tomas : Good work, but maybe a little bit of animation so that it doesn't stay there all day long?

EDIT : Maybe I'm going to change the title topic - anybody approve?

Tomas

Animation? Ahhh ... I'm beginer. Animation is great idea. I wouldn't venture to paint animation. You can paint... ;)
Ok, i draw some positions for animation. My request: all better panter, please fix possible bugs  :)

Qayyum

I have reworked pumpjack C by shortening the walking beam and adjust the position of horse head ;D. The rest is untouched.

ML

Looks really good, but - and dont mean it bad please - I think there could be added a small storage tank for oil or something like this (the right back side seems to be free for this)..

It is wonderful to watch this pak grow so fast.

But dont forget - dont be so fast, or there will be a lot of objects without czech translation ;D

gauthier

QuoteBut dont forget - dont be so fast, or there will be a lot of objects without czech translation Grin

The French one is more important ! translate in French before other languages  :D :P

ML

Quote from: gauthier on October 20, 2008, 08:00:54 PM
The French one is more important ! translate in French before other languages  :D :P
Sorry, i cant speak french, you must try on your own ;)

sojo

If anybody can translate into french and have time than send me a PM.

jbode

Quote from: gauthier on October 20, 2008, 08:00:54 PM

*SCNR*  ;D

how could French be more important than Czech?!? Our future is placed in the east - the west, beginning with Spain, Iceland and USA is bankrupt ...

*SCNR*  ;D

;)

vilvoh

If I remember correctly, pak96.comic texts are available at Simutranslator so everyone wins.... ::)..well, in fact they're not really available because there're no objects or texts but the section is created.

Now back to the animation, I think would be a good idea to put the static parts, the parts that are not going to be included in the animation, in a single BackImage and the dinamic parts in several separated FrontImages. It improves the performance and make the object pak file lighter.

An example:

Picture (0,0) is the BackImage and the rest are the FrontImages that make up the different frames of the animation

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

ML

Now I have made my first (and apparently last) object for Simutrans.
If you want to see it, you will have to work out what it is. Lets start with a lot of alone pixels..

If nobody works it out in ca 24 hours, I will add next image more pixels ;)

VS

Ghost of Christmas tree with lamps hanging in the air?

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

Qayyum

A teaser : An oil refinery ;D

PatrickN

Quote from: VS on October 31, 2008, 11:34:28 PM
I was thinking it is a digital fountain.

Painter, in and out of retirement.

ML

Quote from: VS on October 31, 2008, 11:34:28 PM
Seems you just have visited a shopping centre with christmas decoration. In Czech Republic you can find christmas trees and meet Santa Clauses from mid-October ???

Heres my first kitsch-work.

VS

Sorry, it was just too easy ;) Nice idea. Maybe don't put the ground into it, when ground textures are changed, it will look bad...

My projects... Tools for messing with Simutrans graphics. Graphic archive - templates and some other stuff for painters. Development logs for most recent information on what is going on. And of course pak128!

sojo

Panda, It looks great. But we need no black outline for ground.

ML

Here it is. With and without snow.

edit: Now i discovered, that the shade of the tree is in winter shorter. Should I "repair" it?

DameShirley

This is far too much goodness and sweetness to take in one sitting! I've almost developed diabetes! That said, I almost became addicted, I can't help wanting more!

I just have one, tiny teeny gripe. The pharmacy building does not sit well with my perception of pak96comic European small-town feel. The boxy building could perhaps serve as a small hospital/clinic (attraction?), but I would see a pharmacy more like those:

...or perhaps that:

Would you care to take a knack at that?

Qayyum

I don't know, since I made it as a part of the industry. I had to rush to complete the industry chain (Medicine chain).

Alright, this is my last industry. An oil refinery. I struggle to finish this industry because they have many pipes :( . After this, I'll go to do my project at tt-forums (w2w Building Set). When the project is finished, I'll come back here to make graphics again ;D.

jbode

Quote from: panda on November 02, 2008, 12:37:09 PM
edit: Now i discovered, that the shade of the tree is in winter shorter. Should I "repair" it?

hmmm, no, in winter the shadows are longer. The elevation of the sun is at that time not as high as in summer. Anyway great work. Getting me to big trouble to choose for a favorite pak ... *sigh*

Jörg

Noel

Quote from: DameShirley on November 02, 2008, 01:12:03 PM
Would you care to take a knack at that?

Well, reminds me of the pharmacy I just did a few days ago:

But since you asked that nice I'm thinking about making a lattice-version of the building. :D
Im not sure that lattice is the right word, maybe half-timbered ist the better word? Anyway, I'm sure you got it. ; )

Best regards,
Noel

~ Noels Bitmapfactory ~ :: Developer pak96.comic

Combuijs

Quotemaybe half-timbered ist the better word

That's indeed the right English word for "Fachwerk"
Bob Marley: No woman, no cry

Programmer: No user, no bugs

jbode

Quote from: Combuijs on November 04, 2008, 03:59:05 PM
That's indeed the right English word for "Fachwerk"

you could also use "framework" or "skeleton framing" - leo.org lists much more options. "Lattice" is more the open version, like on the lattice booms used with big cranes.

Jörg

Noel

It's never too late to lern some special words you probably never use... : P
Thanks for the lesson. ; ) And as promised before, a half-timbered version of the pharmacy. Specially for DameShirley. Just visit the Bitmapfactory (link in signature).

Should I also do the white modern styled one? Im not sure if we really need another one... : )

Best regards,
Noel
~ Noels Bitmapfactory ~ :: Developer pak96.comic

DameShirley

Oh thank you so much! I am overjoyed to have had a building made especially for me by a brilliant designer!

I can't wait to see it in the official release.

Qayyum

Quote from: Noel on November 04, 2008, 03:43:32 PMWell, reminds me of the pharmacy I just did a few days ago...

Noel, the building can replace my pharmacy! Well done, Noel!

(offtopic)Shirley, are you a fan of that woman in the picture? ???(/offtopic)

MMeester

(offtopic, too)
how can you not be a fan of Shirley Horn? ;)
(/offtopic)