News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Roads and general questions

Started by Josh, March 11, 2012, 06:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

1. I think we need a 4 lane motorway like normal dual carriage ways (or maybe even more) .
2. You should be able to choose if you want to drive on the left or the right.
3. How do you get night-mode?
4. How are those planes getting along?

Please comment.

An_dz

1 and 2 are not pakset dependent.

1 is not even achievable. There are no 4 lane ways in Simutrans. What you need to do is create a 2 double-laned roads and add oneway signs. But the dev team want to add 4 way lanes. But it might take a while. For instance pak96.comic have autobahn texture. I use them for 4 way roads.

2 - You can set it when you launch the game. When the wild splash screen appears, click in New Game button. In the next dialog click in Settings button, now check first option drive_left. Now your vehicles will drive on left, like UK.
You can also change this setting in simuconf.tab file that is inside pak96comic/config folder. Just look for drive_left string.

3 - Click in options. Open display options. Check day and night change.

4 - You mean those you requested in this thread? I'm not making any of them. I would like, but I'm with no time.
But if you're saying about the overall plane project, it's working. Not complete yet. But at least it's functional. For the ways, it's complete. But we still lack airplanes, stops and extensions.

Josh

Josh

How do you make it so that if your running a freight division instead of public service division to make it stay until it is full and then for it to drive off normally? Plus is it the same for pak 128 (just the plain one)?

An_dz

This last question should be placed in Help Requests.
It's the same in all paksets. Just click on the vehicle, open schedule and choose the stop you want the vehicle to stay and where you see 'Minimum load' choose 100%.
Is that what you're asking?