News:

Simutrans Forum Archive
A complete record of the old Simutrans Forum.

SMSC Poll: March - Day and Night

Started by vilvoh, March 18, 2011, 06:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the most beautiful screenshot about Day and Night?

Tramcity
15 (48.4%)
Heart of Frankfurt
5 (16.1%)
Archipielago
2 (6.5%)
Mountain with small town
1 (3.2%)
Terminator
8 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: March 25, 2011, 06:38:32 PM

vilvoh

Welcome to the Simutrans Monthly Screenshot Contest (SMSC) Poll.

This month's topic is Day and Night. Please vote for your favourite picture. You can only select one. The survey will be available for just one week. The winner will gets fame and glory at the Simutrans Community.

Candidates & Pictures

click on the names for fullsize images.

1. Tramcity..  An_dz - pak96.comic
2. Heart of Frankfurt.. buskind - pak64
3. Archipielago.. gwalch - pak128 + SNFOS
4. Mountain with small town.. jpacc - pak64
5. Terminator.. sdog - pakgerman

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

Emil Sawicki

I like most "Heart of Frankfurt", because it's best planned city; I can see clearly border between centre and suburb. Also there is much transport  infrastructure.
Simutrans 123, Windows 10

gwalch

It's done ! And i refused to choose mine...
French Elements Creator :
-By Rail with trains and trams : X3800 Picasso and BB36000 Astride - trams from Nantes, St Etienne, Strasbourg, Montpellier, Lyon, Bordeaux, Le Mans, Reims...
-By Road with Trucks : Main painter for the "french trucks company", with trucks from 50ies (Willeme "Squale Nose") to 2000 (Renault AE500 "Magnum) and a lot of trailers... and with Trolley and Buses : Irisbus Cristalis, Man Lion's City, Irisbus Magelys...
- Industry : Collaborator for french food with Wine and Cheese...

An_dz

Hey cool, I won. I thougt I was going to lose for "Heart of Frankfurt". It's a really cool screenshot.

IgorEliezer

Pak96.comic winner? What a surprise. 8)

sdog

not just pak96, i wouldn't be surprised if in an all pak96.comic contest An_dz would also likely win. He's just doing good screenshots.

IgorEliezer

Vilvoh, may I give the medals to the winners?

vilvoh

Sure. I'm going to post the results at the blog and the Hall of Fame.

Escala Real...a blog about Simutrans in Spanish...

IgorEliezer

Okay, done.

SMSC winners, enjoy your one-month-long medal. And while being SMSC winner, your username is golden on users online list. ;D

An_dz

Quote from: sdog on March 27, 2011, 02:43:10 AM
not just pak96, i wouldn't be surprised if in an all pak96.comic contest An_dz would also likely win. He's just doing good screenshots.
Thanks sdog, this screen was just a coincidence, I was enhancing the transport on this city and when I rotated the screen, I just looked and said: 'Wow, that city at night is just awesome.'
That's when I remembered SMSC. I just moved the screen in the perfect place and PrtScr on it. Did some little tweaks, like enlarged the sea cause the map end is there and turned on the lights on lighthouse.