News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Simutrans Wallpapers

Started by An_dz, November 25, 2010, 11:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An_dz

Here's a list of wallpaper available for Simutrans fans:

Simutrans Word Creator: Sojo & An_dz
1280x1024

Santa Catarina by An_dz with pak96.comic
1152x864

Simutrans Monthly Screenshot Contest Winners
October 2010:

First Place
Big Bus Station by Sojo with pak96.comic
1152x864

Second Place
Stadium Station by An_dz with pak96.comic
1152x864

November 2010:

First Place
Hi-Traffic Dock by An_dz with pak96.comic
1152x864

Second Place
Port of Westminster by Grampybear with Customized pak128
1152x864

An_dz

I'm adding this new post cause the first post is only to add the wallpapers.

First I want to say thanks for everybody who voted in SMSC Nov 2010. And I won (woohoo).
Second is that I'm adding this topic to join all wallpaper developed in one place, I'm thinking about maybe add a site, so I can join them easier. And also make a good way to find them, but this will be future.

grampybear

The save I have is not quite the same as the one in the contest but very close.
      http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3123/westminster.png

An_dz

I'll try do something with your image grampybear.

grampybear

Perhaps this one is better. I think the problems is taht I play the game in 800x600. Sorry
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3123/westminster.png

An_dz

You're using pak128.Britain right? It's too much ask what addons you used in the image?

grampybear

First let me say that my game is a hybrid mix & match of what I visually like. I play in freemode and my aim is build rail sets that work and look good. My base game is PAK128 nightly version 1048. In the picture most of the trucks and trailers are from PAK128 Japan roadtrain addon, as well as the highway toll booth, which I use as a site guard house entrance way. The container dock and warehouses are also from PAK128 Japan. The black truck loading shed is from PAK128 Britian with the code changed to road use. Also from PAK128 is the fixed overhead crane and the tracks as well as the oil tankers coming into view at the docks. The crane I have adjusted to be used on rail or road and serves as a fuel load bay for tank cars or tank trucks. The overhead moving container crane is Zeno's trial animated stop from a couple months ago and looks real nice. The gray rail tank cars, I believe are from the Spanish forum. This game really does fit everyone and there is no right or wrong way to play. Thank you to all of you that work so hard to make this possible.

An_dz

New wallpaper added, Port of Westminster by Grampybear, second place in SMSC Nov 2010.
Thanks for Grampybear for sharing the savegame and the pakfolder. I tried to reproduce just like the image in SMSC.

IgorEliezer

I, as administrator of this glorious forum, hereby declare this topic the official Simutrans Wallpapers topic.

Topic sticky. :D

An_dz

New wallpaper added, Santa Catarina by An_dz.
The picture is also on January SMSC contest here.