News:

Simutrans Tools
Know our tools that can help you to create add-ons, install and customize Simutrans.

Simutrans 25th Anniversary

Started by Roboron, June 30, 2022, 07:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roboron

Quote from: Yona-TYT on January 19, 2023, 09:44:01 PMThen (I'm going to imitate _Hajo_) maybe, maybe, maybe ... simutrans can read this information and display it on the screen?

In r10914, Simutrans now displays credits for music.

temp.png

I did not add this information to the midis, but the music.tab instead (since Simutrans was already reading titles from this file). Make sure to update your music.tab if you plan to test it.

Yona-TYT

Quote from: Roboron on June 05, 2023, 09:35:39 PMIn r10914, Simutrans now displays credits for music.

temp.png

I did not add this information to the midis, but the music.tab instead (since Simutrans was already reading titles from this file). Make sure to update your music.tab if you plan to test it.
Oh I thought you would use the metadata information inside the midi, there were many limitations?. :P

Roboron

Surely it could be read from the metadata, but this approach was simpler (and enough). Less code to write and more time I can invest on more productive endeavors.