News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

In Pak64 Exp are Missing Vehicles!

Started by greenling, October 22, 2012, 04:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenling

Good morning Carlbaker
By a Test game with asaphxiix have in noticeable than from 1850 until 1900 Vehicles for the Railway are Missing.
Please Contact me.I what be fill those gab and i want be a pakset update with you be make.
Opening hours 20:00 - 23:00
(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)
I am The Assistant from Pakfilearcheologist!
Working on a big Problem!

Carl

Pak64.Exp is based on Pak64 version 111.2 (I think), which -- on my system at least -- also features this bug. Assuming that Pak64 has since solved the bug, the Pak64.Exp bug will be solved when I update the pakset. I plan to update the pakset after the new version of Simutrans Experimental releases, in order to adjust parameters for the new features.

greenling

carlbaker
The problem that i have be post,gives in pak 64 standart too.
I have found a few vehicles you could temporarily fill the holes as bridging.
Also, I would like to talk with you about the introduction of the narrow gauge railway in pak 64 exp.

(In Night from friday on saturday and saturday on sunday it possibly that i be keep longer in Forum.)

Carl

Ah, I see. In that case you may want to report this bug in the Pak64 sub-forum too. Depending on the response there I will think about introducing 1850-1900 vehicles independently of Pak64.

In general, however, I don't plan to add new features to Pak64.Exp which are not present in Pak64 standard -- so narrow gauge is unlikely to make an appearance. When I get around to making progress on my other project, Pak64.Unity, however, I would be very interested to discuss the addition of narrow gauge!

greenling

Carlbaker
I Can not direkt over those problem, in pak64 Standart on speak.
There Prissi the chefmanager from pak64 it and he have a Strong taking up rules.
The vehicles they must fill the gap are old they a need a work around.
Also it your pak64 exp not more identical with pak64 standart then some modell only gives in pak 64 exp.
Here the data:
https://sites.google.com/site/000002expend/19th-Century-Experimental.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
https://sites.google.com/site/000002expend/19th-Century-experimental-src.7z?attredirects=0&d=1

Carl

Hi Greenling,

On further testing, it seems that both Pak64 and Pak64.Exp have locomotives available from 1863. Is this too late, do you (and others) think?

greenling

Carlbaker
i have those problem in Pak 64 Bugreport be postet:
http://forum.simutrans.com/index.php?topic=10691.msg102765;topicseen#msg102765
Quote from: carlbaker on October 23, 2012, 08:33:45 AM
Hi Greenling,
On further testing, it seems that both Pak64 and Pak64.Exp have locomotives available from 1863. Is this too late, do you (and others) think?

I think that 1863 as Startyear temporary can be use become.
Lets wait what Prissi on my reprot said.

asaphxiix

the last locomotive becomes obsolete in 1857 I think, so it's a 6 years gap with no engines, I just skipped those and all was fine. I must say I really liked the classic pak as well, who made it?

greenling