News:

SimuTranslator
Make Simutrans speak your language.

Rescaled buses are not included in the new Pak128.Britain-Ex.

Started by fam621, March 10, 2017, 09:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

James, the newly rescaled buses are not included in the new Pak128.Britain-Ex.

jamespetts

It seems that the latest changes to the pakset had not been merging on the automated build server because there was a discrepancy in the makefiles. I think that I have fixed this now, and am running the nightly build script manually, so hopefully the correct version will be present in a few minutes.

Thank you for the report.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

jamespetts

I do not know what version that that server has, but the correct version is now on the Bridgewater-Brunel server.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

As I wrote, I do not know what version is on that server, as I do not maintain it. The correct latest version is on the Bridgewater-Brunel server.

fam621

It works (the Bridgewater Brunel one) and its really improved and came a long way! :D

jamespetts