News:

Simutrans Wiki Manual
The official on-line manual for Simutrans. Read and contribute.

market meat

Started by kittens45, August 10, 2017, 07:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens45

markets don't take meat

jamespetts

I am afraid that your screenshot is too small for me to see anything even when I click it to enlarge it. Can you upload a saved game in which this problem can reliably be reproduced?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

kittens45

game file to large, alternate upload meathods?

kittens45

markets are demanding meat, demand meter at 0/0/0, slaughter houses are producing, but not transporting

jamespetts

Can you upload a saved game in which this issue can reliably be reproduced?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

kittens45

jamespetts

I am afraid that this is just a general link to the Simutrans-Germany files site, not a specific link to a screenshot. Can you upload a saved game in which this issue can reliably be reproduced? A saved game is much more useful than a screenshot in any case.

kittens45

jamespetts

Quote from: kittens45 on August 16, 2017, 01:39:49 AM
file uploaded

As Igor notes, I will need the specific links.

IgorEliezer

Quote from: jamespetts on August 16, 2017, 09:41:58 PM
As Igor notes, I will need the specific links.
Oops, my fault. I should have said that those links in my post above are the "specific links" you asked. I just stepped ahead and posted them as demonstration to save time/posting.

jamespetts

Quote from: IgorEliezer on August 16, 2017, 10:42:36 PM
Oops, my fault. I should have said that those links in my post above are the "specific links" you asked. I just stepped ahead and posted them as demonstration to save time/posting.

Are you sure? The screenshot is not of a market, but of the finances window, which does not appear to be related to the reported problem.

Kittens - was "anthill.sve" the file that you had uploaded?

jamespetts

I am afraid that I cannot load your map. Have you customised the pakset?

jamespetts

Thank you - that seems to work. Is the problem that you are describing that the demand for "meat" is given as zero? Have you checked whether the market will accept meat in spite of this displayed figure? Given the recent switch to using fractions of units of goods for internal purposes, it is possible that this is just the rounding down of the displayed number to zero.

kittens45

yes it will demand meat, but meat isn't being delivered and slauhgerhouses not accepting cattle

jamespetts

Thank you for that - I think that I have now fixed this. Would you be able to re-test and confirm?