News:

Use the "Forum Search"
It may help you to find anything in the forum ;).

Bug: Convoy contents log sorted "wealth (via)" buggy.

Started by DrSuperGood, December 08, 2017, 03:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrSuperGood

This bug is pretty self explanatory from the screenshot. The ship is constructed such that it has 3 first class, 3 very low class and 1 food hold.

I really do not want to get involved with the transport of soylent green...

zook2

It's the same with mail, but IIRC it's already being worked on.

jamespetts

Can anyone confirm that this has now been fixed as a result of Ves's recent patch?
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Ves

No, it's not fixed yet. I would like some savegame a from people who still experiences this (I think it was AP? Wlindley showed the screenshoot in the other thread) or anyone else. The problem that remained was that the counter still counts wrong when it starts to count the next good after mail.

jamespetts

Splendid, thank you for confirming. Can anyone upload a saved game in which this can reliably be reproduced to assist Ves in his debugging of this? It would be very helpful.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

jamespetts

Can I check whether the latest fixes to the GUI have fixed this issue?