News:

Simutrans Chat Room
Where cool people of Simutrans can meet up.

The game crashes when I click on this

Started by fam621, December 11, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fam621

Hello again, it is not apparent that whenever I click on where the the magnifier icon is it crashes the game. Link to the save: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qeGlMugvVz3XSA3Y-GZYyl-qNLwf2oWQ.

jamespetts

I am afraid that I do not understand - what do you mean by "telescope" here? There is no observatory building/attraction in Pak128.Britain-Ex.
Download Simutrans-Extended.

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

Follow Simutrans-Extended on Facebook.

Dwachs

telescope = mouse pointer (the magnifier icon) ?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and maggikraut.

fam621

jamespetts

Do you mean that the game crashed when you clicked on the inspection tool (shown by a magnifying glass icon) in the menu, or when you clicked with the inspection tool upon a particular tile of ground? If the latter, I have not been able to reproduce this. Can you state the specific co-ordinate at which this error occurs?

Want to help with development? See here for things to do for coding, and here for information on how to make graphics/objects.

fam621

It happens whenever I try to delete the station/track from the land and it crashes.

jamespetts

Quote from: fam621 on December 12, 2017, 06:43:22 PM
It happens whenever I try to delete the station/track from the land and it crashes.

That is completely different from what you reported before. May I ask which specific tiles of station/track deletion cause the crash?

fam621

Only that and the tile next to the station building on the right hand side

jamespetts

Thank you: I think that I have now fixed this. The fix should be available in to-morrow's nightly build.